Looking for a new graphic novel to read?

Oseirus

... Then check out http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/Intro.htm'>Dreamkeepers. It's an independently published graphic novel series produced by David and Liz Lillie. They aren't famous or anything, but David does have a pretty sweet hat. The artwork is fantastic, the story is outstanding, and the community that has sprung up around the series is awesome. 

Now, before you start yelling "AMG TEH FURRIEZ KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!11!!one!!1", I ask that you give Dreamkeepers a chance. Yes, it's an Anthro series, but you don't have to be a Furry to enjoy a good story. The plot is far darker and much more mature than the bright, vivid, cartooney visuals would imply, and it just gets better with each new Volume that comes out. 

Currently there are just three books released, but both http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/GNSaga.php?pg=1'>Volumes 1 and 2 are available to read for FREE online, with hard copies also available if you so desire. Volume 3 was released near the very end of 2012, and they're currently hard at work to bring Volume 4 to market sometime in the first half of 2014.

They're also winding down a successful Kickstarter campaign to bring their http://dreamkeeperscomic.com/Prelude.php'>Prelude webcomic companion series into book form. Prelude is, as the name implies, a prequel to the events that take place in the GNS. It features most all of the same characters, but is set about seven years prior to the start of Volume 1, and is much more light-hearted and humorous.

Everything up until Volume 3 is free to read, so if you've got some spare time and are itching for something new, why not give it a shot? It's a worthy and highly-rated series deserving of a much greater spotlight than it already has. I can just about guarantee you'll find something you like in there. 

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

I for one am not of the opinion that you kill furries with fire. For obvious reasons. :3  Anyway, thanks for the recommendation! I think that I might give it a read when I have a chance.

Heh. For the record I don't actually advocate the killing with fire of Furries. I don't fall into that category, but I have no problem with those who do. :P

I just REALLY like this series.

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU