Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Possible Leak

A month ago I built my new PC, and I got an Antec Kuhler H2O 620 for my intel 3570k. Since the fan was non-pwm and was always running at full speed I decided to get a Corsair SP120 PWM fan to replace it, and today I changed it. Unfortunately, I had a few problems. First my new fan is making a huge clikcing noise no matter the speed so I'll have to return it, but more importantly there was a liquid on the side of the old fan as well as the radiator. I wiped it off before thinking of taking any pics, but when I put the fan on the table it did leave some liquid there. Anyway, here's a pic taken with my cellphone, is that really the coolant? I don't think it can be anything else, but just to be sure..

post-30762-0-14358900-1374867617_thumb.j

I couldn't figure out where the possible leak is either, but if I do manage to find it what is suggested for properly blocking it? Or should I just send it to antec and have them fix it?

Time to RMA

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Time to RMA

Unfortunately that's no longer possible as it's been over a month since I bought it. If I want it fixed I have to send it to antec..

Unfortunately that's no longer possible as it's been over a month since I bought it. If I want it fixed I have to send it to antec..

how longn is the warranty. its has to be at least 90 days

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

the antec warranty is still valid, but I can no longer return it to the store and have to contect antec myself.

Anyway, I found this guide on disassembling the 620, but in those pictures the coolant is clear while in mine it looks like oil.

http://tomorrowsgaming.com/modding-workshop/4729.htm

So.. is that really coolant?