Video player for IOS

sgtcool
Go to solution Solved by Root,

no im not jailbraking

a yeah i know, dolby licensed it damn

but is there any video players which have the ac3 codec ?

VLC on desktop still has it tho

I'm not to sure as I no longer have a iDevice to check on the App Store (switched to Android). I would just search "video player" on the App Store, then go through each one until you find one that supports AC3 codec. And why not jailbreak? It's easier and very little risk. Plus then you can get free apps and tweaks that can make your experience better. This is turn considering when iOS 8 came out, there were so many issues and jailbreak tweak developers came out with fixes before Apple did.

im looking for a video player that supports all formats , that has the AC3 audio codec ,which VLC for ipad doesnt support.

any good video players for IOS 8 that support AC3 audio codec?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Are you jailbreaking?

They can't include licensed codecs without a license on the store...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Besides the paid ones, which may or may not include support AC3 audio codec, there is no option besides jailbreaking and getting a video player through there. I would just upgrade to iOS 8.4 or iOS 8.3 and jailbreak it.

Are you jailbreaking?

They can't include licensed codecs without a license on the store...

Besides the paid ones, which may or may not include support AC3 audio codec, there is no option besides jailbreaking and getting a video player through there. I would just upgrade to iOS 8.4 or iOS 8.3 and jailbreak it.

no im not jailbraking

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no im not jailbraking

I'm not to sure as I no longer have a iDevice to check on the App Store (switched to Android). I would just search "video player" on the App Store, then go through each one until you find one that supports AC3 codec. And why not jailbreak? It's easier and very little risk. Plus then you can get free apps and tweaks that can make your experience better. This is turn considering when iOS 8 came out, there were so many issues and jailbreak tweak developers came out with fixes before Apple did.

ok thanks ill check it out

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)