replacement cables

skullrebell

So im annoyied every time i look at my pc through the window , because with everthing i can see, it is all white and black, accept for the pcie cables on my graphics cards, i was wonding if they sell just black replacement cables for just the pcie cables, when i look at the evga website, it is making me order, a full set of black cables, which i dont want to spend 97$USD plus tax and shipping just to use 2 cables form a second set of cables. any sugestions?

Its a Championship not a Belt!

Buy custom extensions, like Bitfenix :)

And what is wrong with black&white? :D

97SiGR9.jpg

-snip-

Black and white is what i want, not black and white with 2 red cables messing it all up.

~snip~

yeah... thats sexy as hell. If only the GPU led was white...

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

Black and white is what i want, not black and white with 2 red cables messing it all up.

As I said, try BitFenix :)

yeah... thats sexy as hell. If only the GPU led was white...

It will be ;)

As I said, try BitFenix :)

It will be ;)

i dont understand how bit fenix will match the pinouts on my evga psu.

i dont understand how bit fenix will match the pinouts on my evga psu.

They are just extensions, you plug them on the existing cables, my cables are the same, just custom made... no need to buy a full 100€ set for just two cables :)

You plug them on the existing cables, so you don't see the original PSU cables (which you hide) and voila!

They are just extensions, you plug them on the existing cables, my cables are the same, just custom made... no need to buy a full 100€ set for just two cables :)

You plug them on the existing cables, so you don't see the original PSU cables (which you hide) and voila!

you cant hide them in a NZXT switch 810, the psu is fully visible from the window, which would still show to the grommet leading to the back, your recommendation would just be adding excess clutter and weight.

you cant hide them in a NZXT switch 810, the psu is fully visible from the window, which would still show to the grommet leading to the back, your recommendation would just be adding excess clutter and weight.

OK, then you can buy a fully replacement cable just for GPU, but those are only custom made I think, otherwise only buying full sets is viable, but kinda dumb for just two cables...

Nonetheless, custom cables are made by @modguru for example :) He made the cables I have too