Need help finding desk

Ryzone

Hey everyone I've been searching online for a new desk and I cant seem to find one I like. I just went to Ikea the other day and their desk seem so small to me. I want the space to fit two 27" monitors / or a Ultrawide if I go that route. I'm getting my office redone new floors and paint so I'm trying to find an awesome desk to get in here. This is what I'm currently using (link at the bottom) Length 72" --- Width 29"

Although I do like the width on this table, but I would like more and I want to have a little bit less of length. So yeah I went to Ikea for that galant desk that looked so fucking perfect but they don't sell that model anymore so I'm stuck trying to find something similar. I'm open to curved / L-shaped / Big workspace desk just give me something lol thanks.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/616gOZJyucL._SL1500_.jpg

You did the right thing going to IKEA, but you did it wrong.

Here yo go:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/63380-the-easy-option-for-a-computer-desk/

Easy, semi-cheap, clean and elegant.

EDIT: Several tabletop sized to choose from.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/workspaces/11844/

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

Those table tops seem so cramped for 3 monitor setups. Do these tabletops support monitor stands I'm not sure if pressed wood can take that much weight.

Those table tops seem so cramped for 3 monitor setups. Do these tabletops support monitor stands I'm not sure if pressed wood can take that much weight.

GfaPpST.jpg?1

Three 27" monitors

Got some knowhow about computers

Little with pressed wood  :lol:

EDIT: You do have several choices

http://www.ikea.com/...rkspaces/11844/

One of them should be able to suit your needs

EDIT2: You will probably never find the "Perfect" table, if you want that i would suggest trying to make your own (if you got the time)

But this is one of the best choices there is, where you can find the approximate size you need, adjustable legs(if you want), what color you want and a very sleek and minimalist look.

You could also get one of these:

alex-drawer-unit-gray__0242193_PE381725_

If you require storage space.

EDIT3: It says in the product description of the tabletops what the Max Load is, if you bothered to check it out.

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

Yeah this person has his monitors on the tabletop not lifted with a monitor stand. 

Yeah this person has his monitors on the tabletop not lifted with a monitor stand. 

Check the max load in the product description as said previously.

If it were to bulge downwards, which i doubt it will, you can always get a second foot for the table to support it.

System

Spoiler

alright I might give ikea another try. Thanks for your help @Fredrikmikael

No problem ;)

System

Spoiler