How can I get lower ping in CSGO?

DES7OY3R

I need lower ping in CSGO,but how?

I get good FPS, but the ping is killing me

Use wired internet, get better internet, update lan drivers, make sure your not downloading while playing.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

You need lower ping in... csgojackpot? wat? That's a site...

Lower ping: find closer servers (lower your maxping), stop streaming stuff while playing, or get a new ISP.

Use wired internet, get better internet, update lan drivers, make sure your not downloading while playing.

I don't have anything downloading and my internet is good

Stop Downloading Naughty videos

INTEL I5-4670K | ASUS Z87-A | CORSAIR 16GB Vengence | EVGA GTX 980 SuperClocked | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | COOLER MASTER CM Storm Scout 2 | CORSAIR RM850

Lower ping: find closer servers (lower your maxping), stop streaming stuff while playing, or get a new ISP.

I made mistake about the jackpot thing also what you mean by closer servers ?

servers in your country (if youre from EU, play on EU servers, set your ping limit to about 100)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There is a setting that you can set to a maximum ping. Just try to set that to 60 and see if you can get in a game without waiting for half an hour.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Write these commands in the console ingame. [Dont do this while you are playing a match because some of them wont get activated]

BTW you CANT get VAC banned for using console commands

have fun =)

rate 80000

cl_cmdrate 64

cl_updaterate 64

cl_interp_ratio 2

cl_interp 0

fps_max 300

There is a setting that you can set to a maximum ping. Just try to set that to 60 and see if you can get in a game without waiting for half an hour.

Thanks

Write these commands in the console ingame. [Dont do this while you are playing a match because some of them wont get activated]

have fun =)

rate 80000

cl_cmdrate 64

cl_updaterate 64

cl_interp_ratio 2

cl_interp 0

fps_max 300

Would this work ?

are you using a wired connection or wireless and how old is your modem/router?

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m

It helped me maybe it will help you

K thanks

are you using a wired connection or wireless and how old is your modem?

Wireless

Wireless

If you can try with a wired connection and see if its better or move closer to your router that might be better. Just for the hell of it you could run this test and post a link to the results. The reason I asked for the age of the router, is because my internet was really bad with my 6 year old router even though we were paying for a decent connection. It drastically improved when we got a new one. 

^Also do what Jade said try and use the in game filter to find closer servers 

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m

If you can try with a wired connection and see if its better or move closer to your router that might be better. Just for the hell of it you could run this test and post a link to the results. The reason I asked for the age of the router, is because my internet was really bad with my 6 year old router even though we were paying for a decent connection. It drastically improved when we got a new one.

^Also do what Jade said try and use the in game filter to find closer servers

playing comp though

have fun =)

rate 80000

cl_cmdrate 64

cl_updaterate 64

cl_interp_ratio 2

cl_interp 0

fps_max 300

That made me get more -_-

playing comp though

Then lower your max ping. Like we've said.