Looking for a new PC case

Kryptic BladeZz

So I have had my NZXT H440 for a while now, but it's so big. I want a case that has a red/black color scheme if possible, but I would be willing to buy an all black one. I don't care about noise, I just want the most airflow I can get. My preference would be a M-ATX case but ATX would be fine. Keep in mind that I have 2 Gtx 970's in SLI so I will need one that can support those. Please give me your suggestions!

Specs

CURRENT CASE: NZXT H440

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Gaming 5 ATX motherboard

GPU's: 2 MSI GTX 970's

PSU: CX750W

PROCESSOR: i7-4790k w/ stock cooler (for now)

HDD: WD Blue 1TB 7200rpm

SSD: 120GB Samsung 250 EVO

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 

Why why why... That case is one of the best you can own. Are you really that picky?

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Um why? It's big? It's not like it's a full tower. I'm so confused.

If you want more airflow go with a NZXT Noctis 450. Wait. It's bigger.. I'm stumped.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Well, if you have an ATX motherboard, you're not getting an mATX case for starters.....

I meant MID ATX, which yes most will support full ATX

Why why why... That case is one of the best you can own. Are you really that picky?

Yes, I guess I am that picky. I need a smaller case because I tend to move my PC around ALOT. I also need more airflow because I have 2 970's that aren't blower style. I want to get more overclocking headroom in.

Some people like different things ya know. Not everyone should like the same thing just because it has good reviews.

Um why? It's big? It's not like it's a full tower. I'm so confused.

If you want more airflow go with a NZXT Noctis 450. Wait. It's bigger.. I'm stumped

Look at my reply to agazed. 

Yes, I guess I am that picky. I need a smaller case because I tend to move my PC around ALOT. I also need more airflow because I have 2 970's that aren't blower style. I want to get more overclocking headroom in.

You probably aren't getting much more smaller then a H440 without sacrificing a GPU or Airflow. Maybe a inch or two but with SLI and everything it may be quite hard. If you don't get a answer by tommorow ( it's late at night) I can find something. Maybe one of those cube cases?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

You probably aren't getting much more smaller then a H440 without sacrificing a GPU or Airflow. Maybe a inch or two but with SLI and everything it may be quite hard. If you don't get a answer by tommorow ( it's late at night) I can find something. Maybe one of those cube cases?

Yea I was looking at those cube cases and some of them look pretty promising.

Yea I was looking at those cube cases and some of them look pretty promising.

For best airflow, Luke or Linus did a review on one very recently. The front is mesh ( for airflow) I don't know if two 970s could fit. Also getting custom cables ( that are shorter) for more airflow may be nice. Personally if you wanted you could sell the 970s and get a 980ti

For best airflow, Luke or Linus did a review on one very recently. The front is mesh ( for airflow) I don't know if two 970s could fit. Also getting custom cables ( that are shorter) for more airflow may be nice. Personally if you wanted you could sell the 970s and get a 980ti

That is what I'm most likely going to do. I had my original boxes down in my basement and my mom thought they were garbage because they were sitting on a table. That night she happened to have a bonfire. I went downstairs to look for them since I heard the 980ti is coming out so I thought hey I could get at least $500 for both of these, but she said she JUST threw them in the fire. I guess I can still sell them but not in their original boxes. Before I do anything like that, I'm gonna see how the 300 series performs after they get released in a few weeks.