Buying Used Peripherals

Isn't it difficult to sanitize them without harming them?

While it's none of my peripheral.. (pun intended) if it's a good quality project (ex. Corsair, Logitech, and more) I probably would go for it. Especially if it was a good amount cheaper than brand-new.

I bought a apple keyboard for 20$. honestly its great and I couldnt tell its used. I havent gotten sick yet so

Isn't it difficult to sanitize them without harming them?

Not necessarily. Really depends on the specific device. Spraying/wiping down keyboards and mice with something like Lysol or alcohol solution is totally safe. Anything with exposed PCB should be cleaned with 99% Isopropyl alcohol. DO NOT USE TAP WATER ON PCB.

So... yeah. Totally not difficult to sanitize them.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Nothing wrong with buying used anything as long as it works and isn't trashed. Just wipe them down good, unless you lack an immune system you should be fine. 

Current gaming build: Link to PcPartPicker

my keyboard is made of parts from a mechanical keyboard that was in a police car my 2 main mice are used and I had to fix them. I'm building a keyboard from parts of a keyboard that was made in 1985 and i just got a monoprice mechanical keyboard with blue switches used that i had to replace 2 switches in.

I have no problem with used peripherals but I have always had to fix them when I got them but most of them were free so it works out lol

monoprice mechanical keyboard msrp $59.15 paid $0
logitech g602                                   msrp $79.99 paid $0
logitech 6402                                   msrp $59.99 paid $0