BRAIN WASHED!

tnlich

970s aren't that new in the tech industry really, it progresses insanely fast. People always want the newest and greatest hardware, it's not unusual for people to sell previously top/high end stuff to get something that is only a little better. 

They was released 6 months ago......Not new??? :blink:

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

you need 9 ppl from each team, but u will feel the difference more when u are joining a on going game in BF4, my brother hdd had 5-10 mins loading times so had to get him a ssd :P

when I was talking about BF4 it was in vanilla stage ;)

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

GTX 970 is already a 9 month old product, that's a long time in the tech world

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Upgrading your PC can be addictive or satisfying and its a fine line between the two. It is human nature and you can see it in other areas also. Muscle cars went through the same thing culminating with Carol Shelby putting a 427 big block in a british roadster. The gun industry went through the magnum craze with people buying 338 magnums for deer season cause they need over 4000 lbs of energy and then people found out pulling the trigger causes pain.Its also why there are so many benchmarking tools out there cause benchmarks say"your here and everyone else is there and you'll be happy there too"