Wireless card

So I recently moved back home and unfortunately so did my sister. This has created some problems to say the least the main of which is the Internet. The problem is I'm a die hard ethernet fan and my small minded sister thinks that when I plug my ethernet in to the router it cuts her connection completely, She doesn't understand loading or the principle of shared connection speeds. Need less to say every five minutes she pulls my ethernet out. 

So basically I am forced to buy a wireless card. This is where you guys come in, I'm looking to spend as little money as possible on this while achieving a decent bandwidth so dual band is a must. From my searches so far the lowest price to performance card I've found comes in at £13.98 GDP. My question is am I going to be satisfied with the performance of this card (Link below) and does anyone have any other suggestions.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-LINK-TL-WN881ND-300Mbps-Wireless-Express/dp/B006BSPTAQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432985968&sr=8-1&keywords=pci+express+wireless+card

I realise this was a very long winded post for what could have just been (wireless card yay or nay) and that this is further adding to the unnecessary lengthiness feel free to click away and erase from your minds.  

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

So I recently moved back home and unfortunately so did my sister. This has created some problems to say the least the main of which is the Internet. The problem is I'm a die hard ethernet fan and my small minded sister thinks that when I plug my ethernet in to the router it cuts her connection completely, She doesn't understand loading or the principle of shared connection speeds. Need less to say every five minutes she pulls my ethernet out. 

So basically I am forced to buy a wireless card. This is where you guys come in, I'm looking to spend as little money as possible on this while achieving a decent bandwidth so dual band is a must. From my searches so far the lowest price to performance card I've found comes in at £13.98 GDP. My question is am I going to be satisfied with the performance of this card (Link below) and does anyone have any other suggestions.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-LINK-TL-WN881ND-300Mbps-Wireless-Express/dp/B006BSPTAQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432985968&sr=8-1&keywords=pci+express+wireless+card

I realise this was a very long winded post for what could have just been (wireless card yay or nay) and that this is further adding to the unnecessary lengthiness feel free to click away and erase from your minds.  

omg ur sister tho. make her watch a yt video explaining shared connections lol

I have that same exact card. Just be warned that it does not connect to the 5Ghz Network. No problems with it so far, however I do have my connection reaching 3 bars sometimes (when my router is in the same room, about 5-10 metres across) but all my devices also get the same conectivity (3-5/5), guess its due to my shit router (the same router linus showed in his wifi upgrade while in Singapore)

EDIT: There is a small green Led which flashes about once every 1 second. 

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

I have that same exact card. Just be warned that it does not connect to the 5Ghz Network. No problems with it so far, however I do have my connection reaching 3 bars sometimes (when my router is in the same room, about 5-10 metres across) but all my devices also get the same conectivity (3-5/5), guess its due to my shit router (the same router linus showed in his wifi upgrade while in Singapore)

EDIT: There is a small green Led which flashes about once every 1 second. 

That's alright I don't think I can make my router do 5Ghz while still allowing other non 5Ghz devices to connect to it I could be wrong there but I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Thats good news then I'll get this one thanks for the reply I don't really know much about wireless so it helps a lot.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass