Is it Worth it?

WhoNeedsAName

So recently I have been looking for a new keyboard, I am pretty sure that i am going to get the Cm Storm Quickfire tk, but then I came across this: http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_273_282&item_id=049433. Anyways, do you guys think it is worth the extra $20 over the quickfire?

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?

K70 or storm dont bother with the DAS

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Why is the K70 so praised on this site? I personally don't like it that much.

Why is the K70 so praised on this site? I personally don't like it that much.

See that thumbnail?That is why

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

See that thumbnail?That is why

I watched this video back in the day when I actually thought that I would like the K70. Linus=most influential person 2015 illuminati half life 69 confirmed. 

Im personally partial to the Quickfire TK for the tenkeyless size with full functionality but the K70 is also a great choice if you don't mind the size. 

When I first used the K70 I thought it was small. I am also considering getting the Quickfire Ultimate, which I like because is full-size. I have a lot of desk space to spare. The only deterrent with the K70 is the price, because in Canada it is usually around $140 and I my budget is around $120.

+1 for quickfire TK, I have 2, a white body/white LED red switch and a black body/white LED brown switch. Love them both

Personally no, I don't think it is worth it. I'd go with the cm storm quickfire if I was you.

Got the Das 4 which is similar, it's great for typing and productivity. Typing experience is sublime. But Das keyboards are on the thinner and ligher side so it doesn't stay on the table as well as the heavier and thicker keyboards, that's my only complaint and the reason why I won't use it for gaming. 

I don't really get the general Corsair praise too, I own one as well and even though I like it I would happily move on and try something else in the future. So just make your decision based on 1) if you can do with the 10 keyless 2) whether you use it for gaming or productivity.

Well i went ahead and picked up the quickfire tk. The flex of the das is actually more compared to the quickfire tk. So far i am loving the tk.

Surprised you could find the TK, everyone seems sold out

Surprised you could find the TK, everyone seems sold out

I got mine at Canada computers and Electronics in Newmarket, Ontario.