Need Help on Bleeding a System

So Im in the process of taking the bubbles out of my loop. And my d5 (vario) has a bitspower mod kit and upgrade kit so the res is above the pump as it should. But the pump is running loud with the air and some bubbles are still in the gpu block that I can see. Is this normal? Should i just till the dial to 5 and let it sit till I have to top it off? Or is something going wrong?

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

So Im in the process of taking the bubbles out of my loop. And my d5 (vario) has a bitspower mod kit and upgrade kit so the res is above the pump as it should. But the pump is running loud with the air and some bubbles are still in the gpu block that I can see. Is this normal? Should i just till the dial to 5 and let it sit till I have to top it off? Or is something going wrong?

Just unfill and refill the loop.Like who likes system noise

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Turn off pump, tilt case and shake kinda hard. Still not getting it out then tilt case forward and shake again. Seeing micro bubbles for a week or so is perfectly normal and will go away. 

What kind of noise is it making? D5's can make vibration noises as well which are much louder than the pump noise. As for bleeding the air out you will need to tilt the case in a few directions for a while to agitate the bubbles, turning the pump off for around 10-30 mins is a good idea too as it allows the bubbles to settle in one place and the next time you turn the pump on it will push them out. If the pump doesn't quiet down after a couple of weeks after then try draining and refilling and see if that helps.

Tilt the case around and that should help move a lot of the air out -- there will still be stubborn bubbles stuck in blocks that'll come out eventually, but don't worry about that too much. Adjusting the speed of the pump can help as well, same with periodically turning the pump off then back on.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6

What kind of noise is it making? D5's can make vibration noises as well which are much louder than the pump noise. As for bleeding the air out you will need to tilt the case in a few directions for a while to agitate the bubbles, turning the pump off for around 10-30 mins is a good idea too as it allows the bubbles to settle in one place and the next time you turn the pump on it will push them out. If the pump doesn't quiet down after a couple of weeks after then try draining and refilling and see if that helps.

it sounds like the air going through the pump. I've gotten rid of a lot of air but tilting it every which way isn't getting all of them immediately. Would rubbing my PC help that?

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

it sounds like the air going through the pump. I've gotten rid of a lot of air but tilting it every which way isn't getting all of them immediately. Would rubbing my PC help that?

It can take a couple of weeks for the air bubbles to dissipate completely. Are you running the pump at the highest speed since that will help a lot. There might just be an air pocket in your pump's housing it happens every now and then when filling a loop it should just sort it's self out eventually. Keep cycling your pump on and off with it set at full speed and you will probably see a lot of bubbles coming out. The pump should become quieter after a few days of the PC being turned on and off. 

It can take a couple of weeks for the air bubbles to dissipate completely. Are you running the pump at the highest speed since that will help a lot. There might just be an air pocket in your pump's housing it happens every now and then when filling a loop it should just sort it's self out eventually. Keep cycling your pump on and off with it set at full speed and you will probably see a lot of bubbles coming out. The pump should become quieter after a few days of the PC being turned on and off.

Im bouncing between max setting and low and waiting every so often. Plus i am man handling my pc like a midget hooker. And it's topped off at the moment. So I guess I'll run the pump over night on medium/low setting so it doesn't keep anyone else in the house up

which inlet port of the bitspower top are you using?

the one in the middle of the face of the block or one of the top ports?

always use the middle of the block port.

which inlet port of the bitspower top are you using?

the one in the middle of the face of the block or one of the top ports?

always use the middle of the block port.

the inlet that's by itself on the opposite side of the outlet.

like this?

350x700px-LL-8bfabcdb_DSC01961.jpeg

or like this?

liquidcoolingkit.jpg

That

post-1804-0-33004200-1433009158_thumb.jp

i have the bitspower pump kit adapter thingy but the 250mm one. i was unable to get all the air out of top while bleeding had to run the return to the top of the res . the air for some reason refuses to go up into the res . if you can post a youtube vid of the noise it might be nothing, mine makes a gurrgling sound at start up then is quiet once it hits top speed

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

i have the bitspower pump kit adapter thingy but the 250mm one. i was unable to get all the air out of top while bleeding had to run the return to the top of the res . the air for some reason refuses to go up into the res . if you can post a youtube vid of the noise it might be nothing, mine makes a gurrgling sound at start up then is quiet once it hits top speed

I ran the pump on fullspeed last night. It got way better when I woke up and is better now. I guess my loop is fine now