Screen glitching... help?

j.dirona

Hmmm ok, than RIP.

Better than throwing away a funcioning monitor. How old was it and from  which brand?

Gateway, and probably around 9 years. I brought it off my brother who bought it after it had been a floor model so we aren't entirely sure how old.

Please use http://pcpartpicker.com/ for everybodones sake!

and quote me if you want me to see a reply please :)

pewpewpewphysicslazers!!!

Gateway, and probably around 9 years. I brought it off my brother who bought it after it had been a floor model so we aren't entirely sure how old.

After 9 years it's ok to fail. You don't get this lifetime anymore with the hardware nowadays....

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

After 9 years it's ok to fail. You don't get this lifetime anymore with the hardware nowadays....

yeah true. So now its time to find a new screen, luckily I was planning on upgrading anyway.

Not sure if I should go with triple 1080 ips monitors (23'). or a single 1440 ips monitor (27'). Both cost about the same.

yeah true. So now its time to find a new screen, luckily I was planning on upgrading anyway.

Not sure if I should go with triple 1080 ips monitors (23'). or a single 1440 ips monitor (27'). Both cost about the same.

Triple 23' will give you more accumulated screen are, but personally I like one big screen much more.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

Triple 23' will give you more accumulated screen are, but personally I like one big screen much more.

True, if I do go with a single 27' what would you recommend? 

True, if I do go with a single 27' what would you recommend? 

I have a Dell U3014 and love it. But I use it more for for working than gaming, so 16:10 was a must for me.

Can't recommend a specific model, but there are some really nice 21:9 curved moritors out there.