Final thoughts on build?

That is one beast of a rig. I presume that you are doing video editing with your pc. I would also get 16gb ram.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

I would get a higher end cooler if you plan on overclocking.

@1.3V on my 4790K I throttle.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I would get a higher end cooler if you plan on overclocking.

@1.3V on my 4790K I throttle.

really? I guess I'll upgrade the cooler later on since I'm at the edge of my budget. thanks for the heads up!

That is one beast of a rig. I presume that you are doing video editing with your pc. I would also get 16gb ram.

gaming + streaming but x99 was only a little bit more expensive than 4790k so I decided to get this instead.

u can go with this motherboared      http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-z97sslikraitedition

to match your case 

unfortunately that cool looking mobo is not compatible with my cpu :( 

I would just upgrade to 16gb of DDR4 ram other than that it looks good.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

That's an odd choice for the cooler on X99.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

gaming + streaming but x99 was only a little bit more expensive than 4790k so I decided to get this instead.

unfortunately that cool looking mobo is not compatible with my cpu :(

They have a $200 X99 version, though that might be to much, otherwise the SLI Plus is all black.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

I would just upgrade to 16gb of DDR4 ram other than that it looks good.

Is 16gb really needed? I don't multitask that much like playing games with a million chrome tabs open or anything. 

That's an odd choice for the cooler on X99.

They have a $200 X99 version, though that might be to much, otherwise the SLI Plus is all black.

Yeah budget restraints... I wanted this build to be around $1100 but I stretched it out a little. :/

Is 16gb really needed? I don't multitask that much like playing games with a million chrome tabs open or anything. 

If you are wanting to do video editing it will benefit from 16gb of ram and with games 8gb is the minimum really especially in a game like GTA V.

If you are wanting to do video editing it will benefit from 16gb of ram and with games 8gb is the minimum really especially in a game like GTA V.

I could go 16gb but I'd have to downgrade to a 4790k build. These are the two builds that fit my budget.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v8yXqs

I could go 16gb but I'd have to downgrade to a 4790k build. These are the two builds that fit my budget.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v8yXqs

I would stick with the X99 build and then when you get enough money upgrade.

May i ask what monitor you have to go with that sick rig?

The NEX PSUs aren't particularly good. Opt for an XFX, Seasonic, EVGA GS/G2, Antec unit instead which are all superior

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

May i ask what monitor you have to go with that sick rig?

it is a benq 1080p monitor i had from my last build. nothing special. Ill probably save up and get a gsync one later or something :P

The NEX PSUs aren't particularly good. Opt for an XFX, Seasonic, EVGA GS/G2, Antec unit instead which are all superior

I've read the reviews and there doesn't seem to be anything very wrong with them. Are you sure I should consider changing it?

I've read the reviews and there doesn't seem to be anything very wrong with them. Are you sure I should consider changing it?

100% sure, they aren't as good as these Seasonic or SuperFlower OEM PSUs

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

100% sure, they aren't as good as these Seasonic or SuperFlower OEM PSUs

ok thanks. i'll look for a similar one now