Power supply and video card

joaquinjsb

You could get some molex to 6 pin adapters for pretty cheap, but you would probably be better off getting a new power supply.

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

If you have psu that dosen't have a 6pin or 8 pin connector then you really should be considering getting a new psu because you don't want it to fail on you and take out your nice new gpu do you?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

You could get some molex to 6 pin adapters for pretty cheap, but you would probably be better off getting a new power supply.

is it sure and power enough? 

If you have psu that dosen't have a 6pin or 8 pin connector then you really should be considering getting a new psu because you don't want it to fail on you and take out your nice new gpu do you?

i just bought the video card 2 days ago, im out of money at this time, i have pain 

Hmm. Tricky.

You can always buy a new one that is efficient enough for cheap.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-100w10500kr

the only problem is that i bought the video card 2 days ago, should i buy an extra psu only for the vga in the meanwhile?

I Speak Spanish And Italian my english isn't good because im learning italian , Excuse me!!

just bought the video card 2 days ago, im out of money at this time, i have pain

I would go and use molex for now but buy a new psu the instant you can because every second you are using that old psu you are putting your entire pc at risk.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

i just bought the video card 2 days ago, im out of money at this time, i have pain 

the only problem is that i bought the video card 2 days ago, should i buy an extra psu only for the vga in the meanwhile?

It will probably be enough wattage, but you would be better off just getting a new PSU

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

Yea, not gonna harm anything.

You should always check if your PSU can deliver said power before you buy a new GPU...

Your PSU is 480w, the recommended PSU output for that card is 500, I wouldn't bother with getting an adaptor, find a new 550w+ PSU.

so i'll don't open the box unless i buy a new psu 

It will probably be enough wattage, but you would be better off just getting a new PSU

that's what i tought but im not sure 

Yea, not gonna harm anything.

You should always check if your PSU can deliver said power before you buy a new GPU...

i'll wait then

if i turn it on but with power limit to 50% maybe?

I Speak Spanish And Italian my english isn't good because im learning italian , Excuse me!!