My NSA paper

What's a GPU?

So here is my paper I am writing for a final project for my poly-sci class on scandals, I am looking for some people to read it just to give me feedback on both grammatical errors but also structural feedback.  I haven't gone through and cited everything but trust that I have sources for everything in there. Link to the google doc https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx3y2HZ67D8jQ19UWk9JV3JfS3M/view?usp=sharing

-J.T.

hi this is a tech forum pls 

MY COMPUTER-

Motherboard: ASRock B85-M Pro 4, Graphics card: MSI Radeon R9 280 Gaming 3GB, CPU: Intel i5 4590 Stock Cooler, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance, Case: My Beloved Phanteks Enthoo Pro :wub: PSU: Cougar PowerX 700W Storage: 1x Segate 1TB 1x WD Blue 250GB 1x WD Blue 350GB, Wireless Adapter: TP Link WN881ND, Monitor: BenQ VZ2350.                      To Learn how to troll, Click here

hey it was posted in off topic..

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

In the off-topic category.. also it's predominately about tech related stuff 

-J.T.

YOU IDIOT! why would you mention the nsa on this forum?! now obama is going to ignore isis even more and focus his attention to our forums!!

P.S. good paper, clear thesis, lacks a works cited page though. 

im sorry bye

MY COMPUTER-

Motherboard: ASRock B85-M Pro 4, Graphics card: MSI Radeon R9 280 Gaming 3GB, CPU: Intel i5 4590 Stock Cooler, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance, Case: My Beloved Phanteks Enthoo Pro :wub: PSU: Cougar PowerX 700W Storage: 1x Segate 1TB 1x WD Blue 250GB 1x WD Blue 350GB, Wireless Adapter: TP Link WN881ND, Monitor: BenQ VZ2350.                      To Learn how to troll, Click here

YOU IDIOT! why would you mention the nsa on this forum?! now obama is going to ignore isis even more and focus his attention to our forums!!

P.S. good paper, clear thesis, lacks a works cited page though. 

Woah, if you actually read it that fast I am very impressed. But I do wonder how often the NSA comes over to good ol' LTT =D

-J.T.

Woah, if you actually read it that fast I am very impressed. But I do wonder how often the NSA comes over to good ol' LTT =D

i read and interpret very fast. Probably more often than any of us wants to know

oh and i noticed that you use "Although" at the beginning of paragraphs quite often, i suggest using a synonym

"Although it has been nearly 2 since Edward Snowden’s" 2 what?

-Evan

What level of education is this for?

Intro level college poly-sci class.

"Although it has been nearly 2 since Edward Snowden’s" 2 what?

years* If you notice any more let me know =D

-J.T.

oh and i noticed that you use "Although" at the beginning of paragraphs quite often, i suggest using a synonym

Gotcha, I'll work on that after I finish my bibliography

-J.T.

Gotcha, I'll work on that after I finish my bibliography

May I suggest easybib or bibme it generates the bibliography all you have to do is enter in the link for a website or the title of the source

May I suggest easybib or bibme it generates the bibliography all you have to do is enter in the link for a website or the title of the source

I just finished it, and I did use easybib. Thanks for the suggestions though.
Works Cited
"Android Version History." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Bamford, James. "Not Outraged by NSA Surveillance? You Probably Just Don’t Know How Bad It Is." Reuters.com. Reuters, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Brekhus, Keith. "Federal Court Rules NSA’s Bulk Phone Data Collection Is Illegal." PoliticusUSA. N.p., 07 May 2015. Web. 14 May 2015.
"Building America's Secret Surveillance State." Reuters.com. Reuters, n.d. Web.
"The Day We Fight Back." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Eaton, Joshua. "Timeline of Edward Snowden's Revelations." AlJazeera.com. Al Jazeera, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"Edward Snowden." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Froomkin, Dan. "How the NSA Converts Spoken Words Into Searchable Text - The Intercept." The Intercept How the NSA Converts Spoken Words Into Searchable Text Comments. The Intercept, 05 May 2015. Web. 14 May 2015.
Greenwald, Glen, and Ewen Macaskill. "Boundless Informant: The NSA's Secret Tool to Track Global Surveillance Data." Theguardian.com. The Guardian, 11 June 2013. Web. 14 May 2015.
"In NSA-intercepted Data, Those Not Targeted Far Outnumber the Foreigners Who Are." Washington Post. The Washington Post, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Lee, Timothy B. "Five Ways to Stop the NSA from Spying on You." Washington Post. The Washington Post, 10 June 2013. Web. 14 May 2015.
Macaskill, Ewen, and Gabriel Dance. "NSA Files Decoded:." Theguardian.com. The Guardian, 1 Nov. 2013. Web. 13 May 2015.
Nakashima, Ellen, and Barton Gellman. "Court Gave NSA Broad Leeway in Surveillance, Documents Show." Washington Post. The Washington Post, 30 June 2014. Web. 14 May 2015.
"National Security Agency." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"No Place to Hide." Google Books. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"NSA Utah Data Center - Serving Our Nation's Intelligence Community." NSA Utah Data Center - Serving Our Nation's Intelligence Community. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"PRISM (surveillance Program)." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"Proposed Reforms of Mass Surveillance by the United States." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"Restore the Fourth." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Rich, Steven, and Barton Gellman. "NSA Seeks to Build Quantum Computer That Could Crack Most Types of Encryption." Washington Post. The Washington Post, 2 Jan. 2014. Web. 14 May 2015.
Risen, Tom. "Cybersecurity Boosted After Snowden NSA Revelations." Usnews.com. US News, 5 June 2014. Web.
Rowen, Beth. "Post-9/11 Changes By the U.S. Government." Infoplease. Infoplease, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Sledge, Matt. "The Snowden Effect: 8 Things That Happened Only Because Of The NSA Leaks." The Huffington Post. TheHuffingtonPost.com, 05 June 2014. Web. 14 May 2015.
Sottek, TC, and Joshua Kopstein. "Everything You Need to Know about PRISM." The Verge. The Verge, 17 July 2013. Web. 14 May 2015.
"TOP500." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"WE'RE WORKING TO RESTORE THE FOURTH AMENDMENT:." Restorethefourth.com. Restore the Fourth Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Wueest, Candid. "How IOS 8 Will Affect the Security of IPhones and IPads." Symantec Security Response. Symantec, 13 June 2014. Web. 14 May 2015.
Zetter, Kim. "House Passes USA Freedom Act to Curb NSA Spying." Wired.com. Conde Nast Digital, 13 May 2015. Web. 14 May 2015.
Zetter, Kim. "How the NSA’s Firmware Hacking Works and Why It’s So Unsettling." Wired.com. Conde Nast Digital, 2 Feb. 2015. Web. 14 May 2015.

-J.T.

I just finished it, and I did use easybib. Thanks for the suggestions though.
Works Cited
"Android Version History." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Bamford, James. "Not Outraged by NSA Surveillance? You Probably Just Don’t Know How Bad It Is." Reuters.com. Reuters, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Brekhus, Keith. "Federal Court Rules NSA’s Bulk Phone Data Collection Is Illegal." PoliticusUSA. N.p., 07 May 2015. Web. 14 May 2015.
"Building America's Secret Surveillance State." Reuters.com. Reuters, n.d. Web.
"The Day We Fight Back." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Eaton, Joshua. "Timeline of Edward Snowden's Revelations." AlJazeera.com. Al Jazeera, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"Edward Snowden." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Froomkin, Dan. "How the NSA Converts Spoken Words Into Searchable Text - The Intercept." The Intercept How the NSA Converts Spoken Words Into Searchable Text Comments. The Intercept, 05 May 2015. Web. 14 May 2015.
Greenwald, Glen, and Ewen Macaskill. "Boundless Informant: The NSA's Secret Tool to Track Global Surveillance Data." Theguardian.com. The Guardian, 11 June 2013. Web. 14 May 2015.
"In NSA-intercepted Data, Those Not Targeted Far Outnumber the Foreigners Who Are." Washington Post. The Washington Post, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Lee, Timothy B. "Five Ways to Stop the NSA from Spying on You." Washington Post. The Washington Post, 10 June 2013. Web. 14 May 2015.
Macaskill, Ewen, and Gabriel Dance. "NSA Files Decoded:." Theguardian.com. The Guardian, 1 Nov. 2013. Web. 13 May 2015.
Nakashima, Ellen, and Barton Gellman. "Court Gave NSA Broad Leeway in Surveillance, Documents Show." Washington Post. The Washington Post, 30 June 2014. Web. 14 May 2015.
"National Security Agency." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"No Place to Hide." Google Books. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"NSA Utah Data Center - Serving Our Nation's Intelligence Community." NSA Utah Data Center - Serving Our Nation's Intelligence Community. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"PRISM (surveillance Program)." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"Proposed Reforms of Mass Surveillance by the United States." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"Restore the Fourth." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Rich, Steven, and Barton Gellman. "NSA Seeks to Build Quantum Computer That Could Crack Most Types of Encryption." Washington Post. The Washington Post, 2 Jan. 2014. Web. 14 May 2015.
Risen, Tom. "Cybersecurity Boosted After Snowden NSA Revelations." Usnews.com. US News, 5 June 2014. Web.
Rowen, Beth. "Post-9/11 Changes By the U.S. Government." Infoplease. Infoplease, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Sledge, Matt. "The Snowden Effect: 8 Things That Happened Only Because Of The NSA Leaks." The Huffington Post. TheHuffingtonPost.com, 05 June 2014. Web. 14 May 2015.
Sottek, TC, and Joshua Kopstein. "Everything You Need to Know about PRISM." The Verge. The Verge, 17 July 2013. Web. 14 May 2015.
"TOP500." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
"WE'RE WORKING TO RESTORE THE FOURTH AMENDMENT:." Restorethefourth.com. Restore the Fourth Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Wueest, Candid. "How IOS 8 Will Affect the Security of IPhones and IPads." Symantec Security Response. Symantec, 13 June 2014. Web. 14 May 2015.
Zetter, Kim. "House Passes USA Freedom Act to Curb NSA Spying." Wired.com. Conde Nast Digital, 13 May 2015. Web. 14 May 2015.
Zetter, Kim. "How the NSA’s Firmware Hacking Works and Why It’s So Unsettling." Wired.com. Conde Nast Digital, 2 Feb. 2015. Web. 14 May 2015.

I just going to let you know most college professors don't allow wikipedia, all of the ones I have had so far said that it cannot be used.  I would go and use a source for those wiki articles for example maybe use this for the android version http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2014/06/building-android-a-40000-word-history-of-googles-mobile-os/