Gaming Mouse Mat

jinroh10

Any mouse pad is fine. All your buying is a sheet of foam for $30

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

I have a MM200

Great mousepad, highly recommend it

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I just have this SteelSeries one that everyone else seems to have, it does the job.

That mm200 is a great choice for in between. I personally have that one in extended and it is great. It is up to u and you should watch this video by linus, it helped me.

Wow....that video was very informative....thx alex1420.

I use a long razer goliathus with both my keyboard and mouse on it.  Plenty of mousing space and it never moves.  I had a problem with my old X-trac zoom mousepad sliding so I went with this one.

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080Ti 11GB RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850W 80+ Gold Storage: Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 / Samsung 860 Evo 2TB 2.5" CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro Case: Lian Li Lancool One

How about everyone share pics of their mouse pads?

I was wondering who still uses mouse pads and if you do what is your opinion is the best to go with...hard surface or soft? I was looking at the one in the link below and need to know it you think its an overkill?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826988037

I use a 2006 CipherTrust mousepad. It's been doing me good.

The hard or soft part is really up to you. Steel series has some nice cheap mouse pads under 10$ but prepare for shipping costs if you plan to buy online..

Seriously if you ever go for buying steel series surface's buy them in store, you'll save a lot of money.

20150513_195848.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080Ti 11GB RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850W 80+ Gold Storage: Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 / Samsung 860 Evo 2TB 2.5" CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro Case: Lian Li Lancool One

20150513_195848.jpg
Nice....i like the extended mat, very cool Tuloth!