Forgot Iphone 6 passcode

Hello my mother gives me her iphone but she forgot her passcode -.- after few times of trying phone get locked for 1min then she coulnd even lock it with her finger print !! :(

I tried to restore the phone from iTunes but it says turn of the "find my phone" from iCloud but i cant acces to phone to turn it off !! HAALPPP 

Edit: How can i get the phone to factory settings

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

To get around the passcode lock try restarting the phone the old way

eg Turn of wait 10secs then back on dont think they have fixed that security flaw yet xD

hope this helps 

If you mums apple ID is locked out you need to phone a apple store and they will ring you

back and reset the password over the phone ... 

Also follow your own topic to get a notification of when some one posts 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

R.I.P !!! 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

get a android phone cheaper and pretty easy to factory reset

Actaully iphone 6 and samsung s6 are similar price ...  + who cares 

Project Redline: 

"I'm looking for a laptop.

BUY A MONSTER RIG, THEY'RE BETTER!!!"

He's looking for a solution to his iPhone-related problem. He probably know that android are different.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an android user too.

you realize, that it has it purpose, that it isn't possible to just factory reset any (stolen) iphone ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Heyyo,

Forgot your passcode? You'll need to reformat via iTunes... Plug in your phone to any computer with iTunes, punch in your email and password (Apple ID) and then say goodbye to your data... hopefully you got iCloud up and running so at least you can keep your photos and such.

If that doesn't work? You might have to do a reformat via iCloud...

https://www.icloud.com/

I can't 100% remember but I think there's options on there to erase... sorry, I no longer have an iPhone.. I'm Android meow after Apple ruined my iPhone 4s with iOS 7 and wouldn't let me roll back even with saved SHSH blobs since they stopped singing old IPSW's... fuck that and WiFried...

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case