Possible Leaked 780 3DMark 11 Scores

Checkitman22

Most likely this is fake, BUT I won't rule it out because if it is, OMG i'm getting one!!!!

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Holy shi...... 6GB of ram? That's insane. Will almost definitely be picking up one of these.

Holy shi...... 6GB of ram? That's insane. Will almost definitely be picking up one of these.

Yeah I'm wondering if 1) they are getting ready for 4K. 2) If the 770 will have 6GB.

If the 770 has 6GB, I will be selling my 670 DirectCUII for sure.

Any guess on price point?

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 Series 250GB for boot + WD 2TB Black
  • PSU
    Corsair RM 750W
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100 V2
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K 70 LUX
  • Mouse
    Corsair Raptor M45
  • PCPartPicker URL

Probably a heavily overclocked Titan 780. :D

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

2 of my 680s can barely beat that score......

That's supposedly the leaked GeForce Titan score ' date=' not the GTX 780 .[/quote']

I believe it sthe Titan indeed, but is that going to be called the 780? I hear also rumors that its gonna be the 680ti and all other names for it... Do you have any source that its gonna be the 780 and the base GPU for the 700 series?

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

The image is fake, I've just checked the distance of alignment of each number , the distance of alignment isn't constant across all 4 numbers , which suggests that someone edited the original footage and faked the numbers from another score.

This is the photo that I examined :

http://www.xbitlabs.com/picture/?src=/images/news/2013-01/3dmark_nvidia_titan.jpg

cant wait, wanna build my new system but want to wait.

That's supposedly the leaked GeForce Titan score ' date=' not the GTX 780 .[/quote']

I believe it sthe Titan indeed, but is that going to be called the 780? I hear also rumors that its gonna be the 680ti and all other names for it... Do you have any source that its gonna be the 780 and the base GPU for the 700 series?

Supposedly it's just going to be called Titan , the 700 series will be released in June while Titan "allegedly" will be released by the end of Febuary .

If that's true, nVidia just ruined the market for Asus's Ares II.

Supposedly it's just going to be called Titan ' date=' the 700 series will be released in June while Titan "allegedly" will be released by the end of Febuary . If that's true, nVidia just ruined the market for Asus's Ares II.[/quote']

Haha indeed, very intersting.... Titan is gonna be a beast... You think Nvideo will base their 700 series on the GK110 or do they have a other chip in the plans for that?!

Poor Ares II indeed :p! And that is even a dual GPU card... If these specs/rumors are real its really gonna blow our minds :D!

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

We already know that the GK114 chip will be used for nVidia's GTX 780 and 770 cards , the GK110 has a massive die and because it has a massive die, it is a lot more difficult to manufacture because the larger the "active" area of the wafer is that more likely it'll contain defects .

So a mass produced GK110 is not a possibility , and that's why it will not be used for the GTX 780 .

We already know that the GK114 chip will be used for nVidia's GTX 780 and 770 cards ' date=' the GK110 has a massive die and because it has a massive die, it is a lot more difficult to manufacture because the larger the "active" area of the wafer is that more likely it'll contain defects . So a mass produced GK110 is not a possibility , and that's why it will not be used for the GTX 780 .[/quote']

Thnx, seems that Im a bit behind on the Nvida camp, didnt know about the chip they were planning on using for the 700 series, thnx! That the GK110 was massive and that caused a lot of problems I was aware of... Thnx anyway :-) !

You're welcome man .

2 of my 680s can barely beat that score......
2 580's also beat 1 680 with ease.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

According to this thread' date=' everything seems in line. The new card is claimed by Nvidida to beat out a 690, which would give those results. [url']http://www.techpowerup.com/179750/It-s-Sony-Not-AMD-in-GeForce-Titan-s-Crosshair.html

nVidia didn't claim that the card beats the 690, it didn't even reveal it's existence or release date .

So.. who wants to start eating their words yet?

;)

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-titan-listing-reveals-6-gb-512bit-memory-915-mhz-core-1019-mhz-boost-clocks/

Ok ok, so its not the 780, there was a lot of confusion, but looks like the Titan is going for king of the hill of single gpu cards for a long time since AMD isn't doing anything for the majority of this year.

Oh my, too bad it looks like it might be 1600 dollars, who in their right mind would pay that. I could see the 899 price tag, and as Linus thinks 999, but no way in heck would I pay more than that. 6GB of ram though... with 4K around the corner, definitely looks good.

;)

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-titan-listing-reveals-6-gb-512bit-memory-915-mhz-core-1019-mhz-boost-clocks/

Ok ok, so its not the 780, there was a lot of confusion, but looks like the Titan is going for king of the hill of single gpu cards for a long time since AMD isn't doing anything for the majority of this year.

AUD1,599?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

;)

Not hard to believe, this will beat the pants off of GTX 670 SLI 4GB which is about 1000 AUD, couple that with the fact premium products are usually about 30-50 most costly than they should be performance wise (GTX 690, X processors), it would make sense to be around 1300 - 1600 AUD. I'm expecting a 999 USD price point.