Horrible Double Image artifact with BenQ XL2420Z

Trancendense

Hi,

I have my monitor for a couple of months now. I'm running it with a HD 6850. I have the proper driver, it's not running in PNG, i have the firmwire V2 and I'm using a DVI cable. My issue is that I have the feeling that my monitor is overlapping two frames and shifted from a few millimeters. It doesn't feel fluid at all. I ran the UFO test and  it looked pretty close to the last rows of UFOs.

http://www.blurbusters.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/xl2720z-strobe-crosstalk-described.jpg

What can I do to improve it? Do I have a bad unit? Should I RMA? And how is BenQ's custumer support?

Actually it's not really double Image artifact. It feels like the pictures is making quick jump foward and backward. Like if it was alterning betweens two shifted frames of the same image. Do you guys understand what I'm talking about?

if its a problem yes

It is a big problem. But i would like to try to solve that by myself unless there's no way I can.

It is a big problem. But i would like to try to solve that by myself unless there's no way I can.

idk try using another cable for your monitor and see if that helps

idk try using another cable for your monitor and see if that helps

I tried to run it from my laptop with a VGA cable at 120hz. Its running an Nvidia card. So I don't think the cable nor the driver is the problem. I'm gonna try get a display port cable tomorow.