Auto Hot Key Cat Problem

Ryouichi Kiriyami

soooo.....i got this script for personal security. which basically locks my keyboard and mouse input so only a key combination can do anything.

unless its my asshole cat jumping on my keyboard hitting 71 keys in 100ms.

Which in this case. pops up a little box saying so....and thus the key combination doesnt work. and i have to log off,restart or, shutdown my computer to continue... because the notification box stops the script. but i cant get rid of the box because no keyboard or mouse usage because of said script

:I i need ideas. either that or im punting my cat across the yard.

"1 shot 1 kill. or in my case 500 shots and a questionable death" ~ Carlos Hathcock + Ryouichi

"Because its windows... it just happens..." ~ G33k 4 L1F3

My Build....sorta. close enough http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YMG4mG

put something on your desk that the cat wont like, like lemon spray

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

put something on your desk that the cat wont like, like lemon spray

honestly dont think that would stop  him :I he literally does it to be an asshole. if i move my keyboard he specifically moves to sit on it. and if i hold it up he'll smack my mouse away. he's a jerk but i love'im. just wondering if thers a way to fix this auto hot key problem as....anyone could just spam the keyboard and lock this comptuer forever :P

"1 shot 1 kill. or in my case 500 shots and a questionable death" ~ Carlos Hathcock + Ryouichi

honestly dont think that would stop  him :I he literally does it to be an asshole. if i move my keyboard he specifically moves to sit on it. and if i hold it up he'll smack my mouse away. he's a jerk but i love'im. just wondering if thers a way to fix this auto hot key problem as....anyone could just spam the keyboard and lock this comptuer forever :P

Buy your cat it's own keyboard to sleep on?

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Buy your cat it's own keyboard to sleep on?

ive tried this :P

Try land mines then