Rack-mounted Case Suggestion

Hi,

I know when you say rack-mounted case, you automatically think about servers, thats not the case (ghe ghe, no pun intended :P )
I work for a Light and Sound company and we often have to setup Bars and Clubs with their fixed sound/light systems. To do the lighting and equalizing we use the controls via a PC, and we find it very convenient to mount that PC in the same rack as the Sound Amps , Sound controllers , DMX splitter , Artnet controller, etc ... . 

So i used the Chietec UNC-410S-B before , but its a bit too big. and i do always use a SSD in those rig's and there is no other way than "macgyver" a way to mount it.
8/10 Rigs i need to build in these situations (the smaller bars/clubs) are just a Mobo , CPU (stock cooling), Ram , PSU and SSD. in the more demanding situations i need to add a GPU and Network Card.

Any suggestions for a more fitting case ? 

Thnx in advance :)

127.0.0.1 sweet 127.0.0.1

CPU i7-4790K | CPU Cooler Corsair H100i GTX | MOBO MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU Asus GTX 970 Strix | Memory HyperX Savage (2x 8GB) DDR3-1600 | Storage SSD Samsung 850 250GB HDD  2x Western Digital Blue 1TB | PSU Corsair RM750 750W | Case NZXT H440 (Red/Black) | Monitor Iiyama Prolite X2380HS 60Hz 23.0" | Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB (MX Brown) | Mouse Corsair M65 RGB

@looney ?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I recently built a rack-mount server with this case: PlinkUSA IPC-G252S. It's a 15" long 2U rackmount chassis for a full-size ATX board with the option of getting a PSU with it (they'll pre-install it if you do). For the CPU cooler I used the Noctua NH-L9A (there's also the NH-L9I for Intel processors). The fans on the chassis are Yate Loon 60mm fans, and can be quite loud. I'm not sure how much that'll interfere with your needs, but I switched them out for Noctua 60mm fans. This case can also fit a low-profile graphics card and network card for those times you need one of those.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6