550w power supply

Dr. Tejeda
Go to solution Solved by Aniallation,

They can order it, so everything, just the price aparently for that model jumps a lot from the internet to the store, but i can purchase anything in existance over the internet

How about these ones?

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-hcg520m

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-ea550

I was going to buy a XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX, but in the store they give me a price twice (2.08 actually) the normal price, so i was wondering witch other PSU can i use that has te same caracteristics, this is my future PC

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-GAMING 3 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 280X 3GB TurboDuo Video Card
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($44.99 @ NCIX US - $88.30 in the store)
HDD: WD HDD SATA3 500gb 7200 RPM
Display: Acer S220HQL Abd 21.5-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor

Question does not compute, do you mind re-stating it?

@Dr. Tejada

Why do you have to buy one in-store?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

@Dr. Tejada

Why do you have to buy one in-store?

Yes, i dont have the option to go from amazon or internet, it has to be on thats specific store

Yes, i dont have the option to go from amazon or internet, it has to be on thats specific store

Its hard for me to know what PSUs are available in-store, I can only see what is available online at NCIXUS.com, I wasn't even aware that they have a brick and mortar location.

Find a PSU that is at least 500W, Bronze+ Certified and from a good company.  EVGA, Corsair, XFX, Seasonic, Antec, Cooler Master, Silverstone, Rosewill.  One of those companies I just listed are good.  If in doubt, ask here before making a purchase because there are some very bad PSUs out there.

Here is a good review database

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I was going to buy a XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX, but in the store they give me a price twice (2.08 actually) the normal price, so i was wondering witch other PSU can i use that has te same caracteristics, this is my future PC

Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($44.99 @ NCIX US - $88.30 in the store)

What other PSUs does the store have and what are the prices?

"Rawr XD"

What other PSUs does the store have and what are the prices?

They can order it, so everything, just the price aparently for that model jumps a lot from the internet to the store, but i can purchase anything in existance over the internet

How about these ones?

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-hcg520m

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-ea550

"Rawr XD"