What Editing Software Actually Can Render With My 980?

I have been using sony vegas for the past 4 years and I have been able to render my videos pretty fast because I would use my 680 to render them, But vegas doesn't recognize my 980. Does anyone know of a editing software that is really good and will let me render with my 980 because it's so annoying having a 980 I could use to cut the render in half but the program won't recognize it. THANK YOU. 

I have been using sony vegas for the past 4 years and I have been able to render my videos pretty fast because I would use my 680 to render them, But vegas doesn't recognize my 980. Does anyone know of a editing software that is really good and will let me render with my 980 because it's so annoying having a 980 I could use to cut the render in half but the program won't recognize it. THANK YOU. 

I think vegas still doesn't support maxwell cards so no luck there. How about Premiere Pro? it's better in every way but it's a bit daunting if you're used to the user-friendly environment of vegas

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I think vegas still doesn't support maxwell cards so no luck there. How about Premiere Pro? it's better in every way but it's a bit daunting if you're used to the user-friendly environment of vegas

Does Premiere Pro support maxwell? Because I don't care if it's harder or anything, I just have to cut these renders lol. 

Does Premiere Pro support maxwell? Because I don't care if it's harder or anything, I just have to cut these renders lol. 

as far as I can remember no not yet. This is probably why LTT is still using keppler based cards for their systems

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]