Need help with Windows 10 for phones preview

TristanK

Hello,

I have a Nokia Lumia 1520 running WP 8.1 with Denim and I just saw that Windows 10 preview is finally avalible for my phone and wanted to try it out and see how it looks like for myself :). But I stumbled on this: " Windows 10 Technical Preview currently works with the following phones—as long as they have at least 8 GB of storage, Windows Phone 8.1 was already installed on the phone at the time of purchase, and the version number is 8.10.14219.341 or earlier". So I went and checked the version of OS on my phone and it turns out I have 8.10.14226.359, which is newer than what they say it should be. I can download it thrue insider but I just don't know if it's ok.....I don't want to brick my phone or something similar.

My question is do any of you know if it is safe to try windows 10 despite this?

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850