Need help with Fan Setup

Afrasiyab

HELLO BROS!

I have a Casecom Buster VS-93 case, which is more of a 'budget' choice.

It has 4 fan mounts. 1 80mm on the back - 1 120mm on the front and 2 120mm on the side.

Can you guys tell me how should I set up the fans, the way that my case doesn't get hot (negative air)..

Please tell me the exact configuration of how I should mount the fans on intake or outtake.

THANKS!

LMPxVXb.jpg

rAyV5xp.jpg

Front and side intake, and if you d o find a reasonable 80mm fan, have it as exhaust. Otherwise, leave the rear empty.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Do you have an open air cooler on your video card or blower design cooler?

I have R9 290 Windforce 3X.

Front and side intake, and if you d o find a reasonable 80mm fan, have it as exhaust. Otherwise, leave the rear empty.

Did that, All three intake and the back as an exhaust, it was creating negative air pressure inside the case.

Right now I have Front and 1 fan of side as intake, and others exhaust. Note that my CPU cooler is also shaped like Intel Stock cooler, it has fan on top. :)

Did that, All three intake and the back as an exhaust, it was creating negative air pressure inside the case.

What kind of black magic is this? Are you sure you're getting negative pressure? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

What kind of black magic is this? Are you sure you're getting negative pressure? 

Yep. It was getting pretty hot.

You see, on the left side panel, I have two 120mm fans. The above one blows onto CPU and the lower one blows on to GPU.

So, If I get too much intake, my case gets hot, I think the cold air from outside gets hot when it goes inside the case.. :{

Any other ideas? :{

showing us the inside layout and where the fans go on that case would make it wayyy easier for us. Haha

MY PC: Some random ok-ish laptop