Corsair link help !

Hi all is there a way the Corsair link from the AX860i or H1xxi AIO could control or be intergraded with the NZXT Phantom 820 fan controller ? what I mean is there a way to make them work together as one unit or I will have two sets of fan controllers with no connection between them for info or what ever ?

hope there is a solution and its easy ! 

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Your psu fan? Usually thats independent unless you wanted to wire it yourself to your controller through the housing

Thats a quiet psu anyways, I wouldnt worry about it...

Unless you mean something else, thats all I can think of

Your psu fan? Usually thats independent unless you wanted to wire it yourself to your controller through the housing

Thats a quiet psu anyways, I wouldnt worry about it...

Unless you mean something else, thats all I can think of

Thanks I meant if I could see the info from the case fan controller in the corsair link ?

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Thanks I meant if I could see the info from the case fan controller in the corsair link ?

If you plug fans into device that supports Link, then yes. But it will only show speeds for one fan since most controllers/hubs only use singe cable (duh).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If you plug fans into device that supports Link, then yes. But it will only show speeds for one fan since most controllers/hubs only use singe cable (duh).

so you say that only if I connect the nzxt fans directly to the link and not the nzxt fan controller ? no way to have the controller show up in the link so I could use hardware or software to control it ?

the fan controller is powered by a sata cable and has 4 channels that are 15w max each

so you say that only if I connect the nzxt fans directly to the link and not the nzxt fan controller ? no way to have the controller show up in the link so I could use hardware or software to control it ?

the fan controller is powered by a sata cable and has 4 channels that are 15w max each

You can control the fans in controller with Link. But they will show up as single fan. Its more fan hub than controller.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You can control the fans in controller with Link. But they will show up as single fan. Its more fan hub than controller.

ok I think I got it thanks, so if I lower the rpm in the case hardware it will show in the link software and it will give me the option to control the "fan"=hub"  with the link  ? what do I need to make it a multi thingy for the fans by the way is this goes with the hue system ? can It be controlled by the link software ? (or nzxt CAM 2.0) ? 

BTW it says in specs its a digital 15wpc 4ch controller so... ?

Edited by Benielishackove

ok I think I got it thanks, so if I lower the rpm in the case hardware it will show in the link software and it will give me the option to control the "fan"=hub"  with the link  ? what do I need to make it a multi thingy for the fans by the way is this goes with the hue system ? can It be controlled by the link software ? (or nzxt CAM 2.0) ? 

BTW it says in specs its a digital 15wpc 4ch controller so... ?

Sorry that I can't be more of help here :/ AFAIK Hue only workswith knobs and can't be so controlled by any software. If there some new version of it that has USB connector, then its different. Same goes with all fan controllers. They need to have USB connector for individual fan control option. Otherwise its just hub which multiplies control signal that singe fan is getting. Fan header as such has only pins for ground, voltage, rpm monitor and in pwm fans for pwm signal. Hub takes signal from first fan and sends it to controller, mobo or Link software. Thats why hubs are better to be used for case fans that are all same model.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@LoGiCalDrm :( can they make a part that will do that so I will be able to connect it ? (in theoretical all it needs is a chip to make the conversation right?)

@LoGiCalDrm  :( can they make a part that will do that so I will be able to connect it ? (in theoretical all it needs is a chip to make the conversation right?)

Grid+ or similiar. It uses CAM software to control fans. Or Corsair Commander / Mini. Those will ofc use Link. Hue will be hardware controlled still.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@LoGiCalDrm thanks man