Gaming Laptop

Go to solution Solved by Vek1313,

You won't get much performance out of such a cheap laptop, maybe a quarter of the performance of your desktop. Most gaming laptops are about the same at that price, do you have any special requirements?

That's not the point. OP wants a laptop to game on the go. Yeah he probably won't get all games on high settings and 60 FPS. I use a laptop that has an A6 or A8 APU and I get 60 fps on medium settings on games so he will still get decent performance if he goes with the right thing for his budget.

Hi.... I have a gaming Desktop and I love it but I want something to game on the go! I want to buy a laptop But I dont want to break my wallet The most I would spend would be about 1,200$ Does anyone know a good laptop for gaming on the go! 

Hi.... I have a gaming Desktop and I love it but I want something to game on the go! I want to buy a laptop But I dont want to break my wallet The most I would spend would be about 1,200$ Does anyone know a good laptop for gaming on the go!

You won't get much performance out of such a cheap laptop, maybe a quarter of the performance of your desktop. Most gaming laptops are about the same at that price, do you have any special requirements?

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

That's not the point. OP wants a laptop to game on the go. Yeah he probably won't get all games on high settings and 60 FPS. I use a laptop that has an A6 or A8 APU and I get 60 fps on medium settings on games so he will still get decent performance if he goes with the right thing for his budget.

the sagers are better

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile