Asus VS229NA

nithin1992

Any thoughts about this monitor? I'm getting a decent deal on this monitor in the region I live, its about 115$. Tried searching on the net but I didn't find any reviews on it.

I do gaming as well, but not that often so I'm not looking for 144hz or anything. I couldn't find if the monitor is an IPS one either, please let me know more if anyone's used this monitor

I do not own this monitor but from what I have seen it is an alright monitor and fits what you are looking for. (I know im not that much help)

CPU: Intel Core I7 4790k @ 4.0ghz MOBO: Asus z97-A GPU:  EVGA 970 SSC SLI  RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB 1866  PSU: Corsair HX850W STORAGE: Kingston SSD 120GB, 1TB WD, 500GB WD CASE: NZXT H440

I do not own this monitor but from what I have seen it is an alright monitor and fits what you are looking for. (I know im not that much help)

I'm not expecting answers from owners only, honestly I'm not sure if there are many here at all.

Thanks for the suggestion though, I hope I get more input or comparison though, hopefully from someone who has seen this monitor in person. I'm not very good at interpreting the specifications on paper either so any help is appreciated.

I'm not expecting answers from owners only, honestly I'm not sure if there are many here at all.

Thanks for the suggestion though, I hope I get more input or comparison though, hopefully from someone who has seen this monitor in person. I'm not very good at interpreting the specifications on paper either so any help is appreciated.

That's fair but from what i saw it is 1080p and a 5ms delay so pretty fast response time. (im sorry)

CPU: Intel Core I7 4790k @ 4.0ghz MOBO: Asus z97-A GPU:  EVGA 970 SSC SLI  RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB 1866  PSU: Corsair HX850W STORAGE: Kingston SSD 120GB, 1TB WD, 500GB WD CASE: NZXT H440

That's fair but from what i saw it is 1080p and a 5ms delay so pretty fast response time. (im sorry)

Sorry? What for? :o It's an IPS panel right? I couldn't find it on their website. I have the choice between the dell S2240L and the Asus VS229NA as of now.

Sorry? What for? :o It's an IPS panel right? I couldn't find it on their website. I have the choice between the dell S2240L and the Asus VS229NA as of now.

I would go for what you feel best about have you seen more reviews on the dell?

I would go for what you feel best about have you seen more reviews on the dell?

Yeah, i found quite a lot of reviews for the dell one. I found reviews for the Asus VS229H-P but none for the VS229NA and I don't really know what the differences are between them.