In Ear Headphones help choosing

sparcut

Hey,

I'm looking for a nice pair of earbuds since I have had enough of apple ones. I have $300usd max to blow. Will be listening to music but also using them for general movie and youtube watching.

Thanks in advance.

Earbuds kinda all suck, as far as I know. I can only recommend the best headphones.

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

Earbuds kinda all suck, as far as I know. I can only recommend the best headphones.

Sure, but I'm looking for something that is very portable as I don't want to lug around a headset.

Hey,

I'm looking for a nice pair of earbuds since I have had enough of apple ones. I have $300usd max to blow. Will be listening to music but also using them for general movie and youtube watching.

Thanks in advance.

Dude skip in-ear crap. Ear fatigue is a real pain in the ass.

Look at Sony's MDR-ZX770BN, as portable as it gets. NFC + Bluetooth + Digital Noise Cancelation

When choosing earphones, skip in-ear stuff. It's not about the sound quality or build quality, its about the piece of rubber or silicone that is rubbing on your ear, creating a air-proof seal, beating your eardrum around.

2+ hours of listening - pain garuanteed!

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Dude skip in-ear crap. Ear fatigue is a real pain in the ass.

Look at Sony's MDR-ZX770BN, as portable as it gets. NFC + Bluetooth + Digital Noise Cancelation

When choosing earphones, skip in-ear stuff. It's not about the sound quality or build quality, its about the piece of rubber or silicone that is rubbing on your ear, creating a air-proof seal, beating your eardrum around.

2+ hours of listening - pain garuanteed!

Well, they do look nice but I already have a pair of Bose noise cancelling. So if you had to where earphones, is there anything you could recommend? 

Well, they do look nice but I already have a pair of Bose noise cancelling. So if you had to where earphones, is there anything you could recommend? 

Not really. All cause pain. Look for some with foam tips or something.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO