WHY WON'T WINDOWS INSTALL?

UniversalBacon

I have recently built a new computer, and Windows 8.1 64bit won't install.  I'm trying to get it onto a samsung 850 evo.  I've tried disk, i've tried usb, but every time I get the error code: 0x80070017.  It says that files may be missing, or that the drive isn't working.  The windows file isn't disc straight from Microsoft.  It's a version from my friend, and he gets OS's from his company.  This is extremely agrivating.  I NEED HELP ASAP!  I CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY AN OFFICIAL DISC!  Feel free to ask questions.

Just reboot.Then try again.Or turn your computer off for a day or two and try again.

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

Just reboot.Then try again.Or turn your computer off for a day or two and try again.

I built the pc last Friday night, and have left it sitting for a bit after I failed then.  I've tried rebooting to no avail

I built the pc last Friday night, and have left it sitting for a bit after I failed then.  I've tried rebooting to no avail

What drives you go?

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

What drives you go?

I have the Samsung 850 Evo 120gb. that's what i'm trying to install on

I have the Samsung 850 Evo 120gb. that's what i'm trying to install on

Try Formatting drive from bios and then try to re install again