Are these temperatures normal?

Uniqu3

So I've just recently built my new PC, my build is here http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/CksG6h

08wtiHJ.png

I get about 65 degrees on my GPU, 55 degrees on my motherboard and 50 degrees on my CPU whilst gaming ( playing H1Z1 ). Is this normal? What are the max temperatures? And is it normal to get low FPS when the graphics card / CPU / Motherboard is hot?

These are my temperatures when I'm idle:

luq9MUs.png

If those are the temps while you are ingame i'm going to say it's cool as a cucumber 

Dangerous temps for cpus and gpus are usually above 80-90 degrees celsius

Idle temps are. Kinda high. Load temps seem fine, kinda. Put it under load like a benchmark, valley, occt, ect. What are temps then?

Looks pretty average to me, Your framerates will dip if things get to hot yes, thats thermal throttling. the temps your at are perfectly average I wouldnt worry about a thing.

Idle temps are. Kinda high. Load temps seem fine, kinda. Put it under load like a benchmark, valley, occt, ect. What are temps then?

What are you talking about , idle temps are ok ...

I've noticed a significant amount of FPS drop when it's hot. Is there a way to fix this?

youre right! I was thinking the first picture was idle of 45c everything is kosher

what are your gpu/cpu clock speeds? Do they lower when it gets hot? Cpuz and gpuz is a easy was to check. They shouldn't throttle at these temps.

Edit: sorry misquote.

what are your gpu/cpu clock speeds? Do they lower when it gets hot? Cpuz and gpuz is a easy was to check. They shouldn't throttle at these temps.

Edit: sorry misquote.

quoted wrong guy m8

When playing H1Z1, my FPS drops dramatically when it gets hot. How do I check my CPU/GPU clock speeds?

I've noticed a significant amount of FPS drop when it's hot. Is there a way to fix this?

use this http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.htmlbefore a gaming session , it will record the max temperatures that it achieved . And we will know if the fps drops are from temperatures or something else 

kinda. If you are thermal throttling then yes. But the temps your are getting you shouldn't be. Its a beta game i believe?

kinda. If you are thermal throttling then yes. But the temps your are getting you shouldn't be. Its a beta game i believe?

Yes it is a BETA game, however i'm pretty sure it shouldnt drop below 50 FPS with this build.

use this http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.htmlbefore a gaming session , it will record the max temperatures that it achieved . And we will know if the fps drops are from temperatures or something else 

I'll be using this deffo, thanks a lot.

Thanks everyone for your input, helps a lot.

Your hardware will only cause FPS to drop when thermal throttling kicks in on the CPU or GPU which will usually be at 95C.

4670k @ 4.3GHz w/ Deepcool Lucifer | ASRock z97e-itx/ac | 2x4GB G Skill Ares | MSI TFiii HD 7870 @ 1150/1450| OCZ Vertex 4 128GB + 1TB | Bitfenix Prodigy Black | Antec TP-650C