Fitting color scheme

Go to solution Solved by Skybane,

The EK red fittings are very nice and would go nicely with your build . I just completed building a comp for my friend with them and it was a white and red build . I did not buy them as he brought me everything he had already bought ahead of time . White case and white mb etc with all red LEDs , fans , clear red led blocks , white/red cables , etc . I just painted his psu and ssd/HDDs white and red and assembled it all .  Also a neat trick I used was I made a front filter from plastic and red speaker cover cloth . He says he got the fittings and some other stuff  from here .

http://www.performance-pcs.com/red-watercooling?

My build has a white and black color scheme with red accent colors (ie: led fans, red tubing, red leds in cpu/gpu as well as bay res) and I want my fittings to match. I'm looking at EK fittings, and I'm debating whether or not to get red fittings or black fittings (including adapter fittings). I'm afraid that the reds wont match and black would always be the safe choice but I'm thinking the red would look cool. Anyone have any experience with colored fittings?

Thanks

- David 

What colour are your waterblocks? black/polished/copper/plexi

GPUs are see through with red inner leds and a black back plate, cpu is transparent red with white inner leds. Basically just holding the red accent colors.

The EK red fittings are very nice and would go nicely with your build . I just completed building a comp for my friend with them and it was a white and red build . I did not buy them as he brought me everything he had already bought ahead of time . White case and white mb etc with all red LEDs , fans , clear red led blocks , white/red cables , etc . I just painted his psu and ssd/HDDs white and red and assembled it all .  Also a neat trick I used was I made a front filter from plastic and red speaker cover cloth . He says he got the fittings and some other stuff  from here .

http://www.performance-pcs.com/red-watercooling?

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

How did the fittings look with the blocks, were they a similar color to the leds?

How did the fittings look with the blocks, were they a similar color to the leds?

Very close . I loved how it came out . Sorry I did not take any pics . My camera sucks so , I tend not to bother .

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .