Os new pc

TechnoBacon

I have the product key, got it from magic jelly bean key finder. How do i get the iso to windows, it just says that my product key dont work when i try to download the iso, what do i do?

I have the product key, got it from magic jelly bean key finder. How do i get the iso to windows, it just says that my product key dont work when i try to download the iso, what do i do?

The product key found by programs, like the one you used, are not always correct.  Which Windows version is it?  Are you installing it on the same machine?  If your key does not work on Microsoft's official site, then you will have to obtain it another way.  There is a site, called Softicle, that hosts clean versions of the ISOs for people to use.  They used to just link directly to Microsoft's servers, but they have since then stopped giving public access to them.

What kind of license do you have? I.E. how did the windows version you are using end up in your posession: Was it preinstalled by the PC manufacturer? Was it purchased as retail version? Was it purchased by a company for their computers?

The product key found by programs, like the one you used, are not always correct.  Which Windows version is it?  Are you installing it on the same machine?  If your key does not work on Microsoft's official site, then you will have to obtain it another way.  There is a site, called Softicle, that hosts clean versions of the ISOs for people to use.  They used to just link directly to Microsoft's servers, but they have since then stopped giving public access to them.

Found my cd, and made a bootable usb, thx anyways :)