Does anyone have benchmarks for Nvidia GTX Titan X 2 way SLI?

Well good thing for me is were allowed to call off without any occurrences at work lol. I may or maybe abusing this now. Does that make me a bad employee. 8 years with the company and top tier employee awards. Like you said I can finally enjoy my monitor.

lol so true

I will need an home office day tomorrow lol and just sleep in... this is getting out of control :D.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I Would love to see performance results of 3 x 1440p with 2-way SLI Titan X. In games like BF4 etc.

Right now I have one ROG Swift and one Titan X. They suit each other well. I'm pegged at 144fps with 2x MSAA. But I'm not sure even 2 X's would be enough for 7680X1440p...

Edit: spelling

Edited by Kanuck

I Would love to see performance results of 3 x 1440p with 2-way SLI Titan X. In games like BF4 etc.

Right now I have one ROG Swift and one Titan X. They suit each other well. I'm pegged at 144fps with 2x MSAA. But I'm not sure even 2 X's would be enough for 7680X1440p...

Edit: spelling

Can you benchmark any games for me? Also should be fine with 2 Titan X's for 3 monitor setup but would nice to see someone post their benchmarks.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.