OG Pebble Steel in 2015?

DJ H2 Mk2

Hey I want to buy a smart watch under $250 and I've taken a liking to the OG Pebble Steel, would it still be worth getting that specific watch today or would it be too weak in terms of hardware to compete with the Pebble Time Steel, (I hate Plastic and Leather Bands) or Android Wear Watches?

Suggestions are welcome but I don't want to go at most over 300 USD and I would prefer a full metal band as well as the metal body.

Thank You!

In my opinion I think you should go with the LG GWatch R for exactly $300, but for the Metal band.... You might be able to put one on yourself?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

In my opinion I think you should go with the LG GWatch R for exactly $300, but for the Metal band.... You might be able to put one on yourself?

Thanks but the G Watch R is over 400 where I live, will consider it though but I'm still on my search!

Thanks but the G Watch R is over 400 where I live, will consider it though but I'm still on my search!

Ah okay, How about just the g Watch? (again, rubber band, but you could change it if you're willing to)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!