First custom loop questions, future upgrade

I am looking to do a custom loop for my build, its currently just running on air and a H100 for the cpu.

Parts to cool: (  8.gif4.gif4.gifw.gif at 100% full load )   

-i7-3930k ( running 4.5 ghz atm, I will probably keep this the same )

-(2) 7970 ghz

Case:

-NZXT Switch 810

I have checked clearance and it looks like I can get a 3x140 by 60mm in pull config at the top, and maybe (2) 2x140 mm rads ( not sure on the thickness ).

My question(s):

-How many radiators do I actually need? I don't need a super low delta over ambient, but I would like to be sure that everything is efficiently cooled at full load.

-Any recommendations for parts as far as brands or brands to avoid?

Edit:

I have attempted to follow the guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1755-water-cooling-101-a-good-place-for-newbies-to-start/

but i could not connect to "  http://skinneelabs.com/radiators/  "webpage so I decided I would ask here.

Edit2: post #5 shows what I have in mind so far, I would like some pump/res suggestions at this point. Would you go with a drive bay combo or have separate components

Edited by Nattan

My Setup:

CPU: I7-3930k @ 4.5GHz | Cooling: Corsair H100 in PP /w NF-F12 | MOBO: Asus P9X79 WS LGA 2011 | RAM  32 GB Mushkin Redline @  2133  | GPU:  (2) Sapphire 7970 GHz 6G edition | Case:  NZXT Switch 810 | Storage: Raid 0: Mushkin ssd total 480 GB | PSU: XFX ProSeries 1250W

Displays: (3) Acer GD235HZbid (120 hz) with a Ergotech Triple Monitor ArmStand /w telescoping wings | Keyboard: Xarmor black backlight mechanical with cherry blues | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD  | Sound: Logitech 5.1 Z-5500 and Astro A-40's

The switch 810 can support a 360 at the top and a 240 and that is enought to cool your parts I would reccommed alphacool rads :D if you have more questions please ask

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Agreed a 360 in the top and a 240 in the front will deliver plenty of cooling for your system. (even tho it should support 420 (3x140) in top and 280 in front aswell if you wanna go for that)

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

TTL made an awesome water guide on that case :

I myself have a 420 in pull at the top and a 280 in the bottom .

What do you guys think as far as pump/res for a build like that, It looks like the bottom would be cramped. Think i should go with a drive bay res/pump combo?

attached is my current setup, I will be removing my drive cage ( currently only have one hdd in it and my ssds are in my 5" bays ). Depending where I put a res at the bottom really effects where I can put a pump. What do you guys think as far as pump/res placement? ( they havnt been placed yet in my planning picture )

9JTcpbc.jpg

before someone asks why, the tower is on cardboard to be able to slide out from under my desk easier on the carpet.

Edit:

on second thought I will most likely have the bottom radiator in the vertical position just because the airflow would be worse if it was drawing it from the bottom.

Edited by Nattan

My Setup:

CPU: I7-3930k @ 4.5GHz | Cooling: Corsair H100 in PP /w NF-F12 | MOBO: Asus P9X79 WS LGA 2011 | RAM  32 GB Mushkin Redline @  2133  | GPU:  (2) Sapphire 7970 GHz 6G edition | Case:  NZXT Switch 810 | Storage: Raid 0: Mushkin ssd total 480 GB | PSU: XFX ProSeries 1250W

Displays: (3) Acer GD235HZbid (120 hz) with a Ergotech Triple Monitor ArmStand /w telescoping wings | Keyboard: Xarmor black backlight mechanical with cherry blues | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD  | Sound: Logitech 5.1 Z-5500 and Astro A-40's