Livestream banners

Muny

Hi,

I was feeling bored so I decided to see if I could make some decent "banners" (if that's the word) for the livestream.  Here they are:

amng.png

(It's really light blue because of the transparency)

amnl.png

Here's that again with some dropshadow:

amnm.png

If you have any critiques or suggestions, please post them  :)

I like it! Good work

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

I liked theres more but this is very close. and i mean really close

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

noice m8

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

noice m8

I liked theres more but this is very close. and i mean really close

Love it! Looks really clean and cool color scheme.

Great job, this so so much better than old! :)

Looks amazing good job :D

This. :)

I like it! Good work

If you have any critiques or suggestions, please post them  :)

I suggest adding pictures or something similar. Sort of like the current banner with the Razer Comms logo. 

It's a very good simple banner of course. However, I like the idea of complexity with images as well. :)

It'd be cool if either gaming pictures (mario, link, etc) or meme pictures of Linus/Slick were added too. :P

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Love the minimalistic look. I'm such a sucker for minimalistic designs :D

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”