Budget Gaming PC

going to be used for gaming at 900p and not playing any demanding titles.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($173.61 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-E34 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($49.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card  ($124.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($34.88 @ OutletPC) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($89.98 @ OutletPC) 
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($18.79 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $674.10
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-16 20:47 EDT-0400

Think i'll have any problems with the psu or anything?

Processor i5 4440 Graphics Card GTX 980ti Motherboard MSI B85M-G43 Memory 8GB Storage 1TB HDD Power Supply XFX TS 750W Case Fractal Design Core 1300

You are solid my friend! Your PSU will be able to handle the machine but I would up to 500w for upgrades but its not necessary. Great build for $675! I hope you don't mind but I'll probably do the same thing as my next budget build. 

going to be used for gaming at 900p and not playing any demanding titles.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($173.61 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-E34 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($49.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card  ($124.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($34.88 @ OutletPC) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($89.98 @ OutletPC) 
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($18.79 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $674.10
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-16 20:47 EDT-0400

Think i'll have any problems with the psu or anything?

As long as you dont plan to upgrade much the power supply should be sufficient. If you want to overclock your CPU you might want to invest a little bit more into a better cpu or motherboard. Other than that your PC should be good to run most games at a decent performance

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

I would go for a 600 watt psu.

I think that might push it though. 500 would still be good if he wanted a upgrade.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Agree, there is no meaning to pay for PSU too much if he is not planning for a upgrade, 500w is already more than enough 

In fact, 430w is enough even for Gtx 970, one of the fastest cards in the market!

You are probably golden with that build.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!