Corsair H105 in NXZT H440, some questions

Hi guys, I'm thinking of purchasing a H105 cooler to go in my H440 case and I have some questions. Firstly, will I be able to fit push pull in the top? Or would be putting it in the front be better as an intake? Thanks.

Putting it in the top as an exhaust is the better option, as in the front you will just be pulling hot air into your case. I'm fairly sure that you'll run into some motherboard clearance issues normally trying to install push-pull in the top.

The best configuration is probably just pull in the top with the fans above the radiator.

50Cent sweg.

Hi guys, I'm thinking of purchasing a H105 cooler to go in my H440 case and I have some questions. Firstly, will I be able to fit push pull in the top? Or would be putting it in the front be better as an intake? Thanks.

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

no, the H440 will not accept any push/pull in the roof with any AIO, especially the H105.

it'd be best in the roof rather than the front intake port. all three fans supply the case

as much as it can (restrictions) and making our cooling struggle like that is treasonist.

H105 in the roof in push or pull. only mid case i know you can safely push/pull is the

fractal arc midi/midi r2.