amd and fedora 19

i know this is a long shot but i was wonderig if any one has succes installing amd vidoe drivers in fedora 19.

all drivers from amd website and rpm fusion repo cause my system to hang at boot up usualy in the same spot some times a different spot but only hangs in two different spots

i spent the whole day installing reformating reinstalling and i tried different desktops.

in kde i used apper and fedora utils and the direct files from amd site

in gmome i did the same only gmome doesnt use apper it uses a different installer

i also tried in uefi installer and in legacy bios installer

only thing i acomplished with uefi installer is that it changed my boot order in bios and it took my 10-15 min to figure out why i couldnt boot back ionto windows(fixed that issue easy once i figured it out)

also im using the installer that pulls the files off of a fedora server instead of copieng off of the disk as it seems to always lessen my need to use the updater after a fresh install

it only seems to want to install the latest beta version.

i like and have used fedora linux since my 2008 intel macbook and i dont wanna change to another distro if possible i will only change if one of them fully suports amd 7870 AND soundblaster z which will probably be all once alsa comes out with a driver.