Ducky

PANICPR0NE

So I just gave up my CPU water cooling thing (corsair Hydra 100i) and probably changing my stock weight LED fans to green...for this keyboard because it was $25 off and everytime I try to get one, out of stock!

Thoughts on the Ducky keyboards?

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=95834&vpn=DK2108SZ%2DCUSALAAB1&manufacture=Ducky&promoid=1374

It's great... But...

.. You do realize RGB keyboards are quite a big thing now, right?

I almost guarantee even Ducky will release an RGB keyboard sometime this year..

Why not just get another "just as good" keyboard with RGB.. for example a Corsair Gaming one. It's got more features & lucks 5x nicer than a Ducky, even with all LEDs off.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

It's great... But...

.. You do realize RGB keyboards are quite a big thing now, right?

I almost guarantee even Ducky will release an RGB keyboard sometime this year..

Why not just get another "just as good" keyboard with RGB.. for example a Corsair Gaming one. It's got more features & lucks 5x nicer than a Ducky, even with all LEDs off.

My mom gave me $100 to spend on fans and a cooler and I bought a keyboard for $125, don't think $170 for an RGB was gonna happen plus I really don't see much spend in spending money on fancy keyboards.

Did it once and totally fried the thing when I dropped a whole bowl of ramen on it.

I've been after one of these Duckys for like a year but the cheap ones are always out of stock or the cost $150+

There are cheaper RGB keyboards...........

My example is not end-all be-all of worlds..

I'm just saying, matching a PC to a keyboard is kind of backwards.. And why not go with RGB now since you'll want one 5 minutes after you unbox your keyboard.

You'll feel just as behind the times as you do now, with not having a mechanical keyboard.

So get ahead of things finally, eh?

There are cheaper RGB keyboards...........

Well since my average keyboard life span is 6 months, $125 right now is pretty awesome.

Always a chance for RGB down the road. I mean if Ducky comes out with one in 6 months, then I'll buy it.

Ok, do your thing....

Ok, do your thing....

TBH I wish chiclet keyboards came in RGB  becasue I type a lot faster on chiclet over mechanical.

TBH I wish chiclet keyboards came in RGB  becasue I type a lot faster on chiclet over mechanical.

There are lots... 

I'm too tired to look any further (just shopped for past 3 hrs) but I just found this in  2 1/2 minutes..

http://www.amazon.com/Azio-Keyboard-Colorful-Backlights-KB507/dp/B00I9V8D92/ref=pd_cp_pc_3

That particular model is only "7 colors" - not that anyone with a mechanical keyboard will ever actually use more than their top 2-3 color choices, ever.

But for $30, and u wanted chicket keyboard lol.

There are lots... 

I'm too tired to look any further (just shopped for past 3 hrs) but I just found this in  2 1/2 minutes..

http://www.amazon.com/Azio-Keyboard-Colorful-Backlights-KB507/dp/B00I9V8D92/ref=pd_cp_pc_3

That particular model is only "7 colors" - not that anyone with a mechanical keyboard will ever actually use more than their top 2-3 color choices, ever.

I'm a brand whore though

BASICALLY

If the keyboard isn't Corsair, Ducky, or Razer...

Well it needs to burn in hell...

There are lots... 

TBH if I wanted this keyboard/mouse shit to match I would have wanted to get a razer chroma keyboard.

I totally dropped $70 on a mouse that imma probably break in a year :(

Ducky keyboards are awesome, I have a Shine III and I just recently ordered a Ducky Legend.

Ignore most of the crap RGB keyboards on the market, Quality > LEDs

Workstation i7-3930k | GTX 980 SLI | 2 x P2715Q (2160p) | AX1200i | H100i

Server E3-1245v3 | 24GB RAM | Be Quiet! 600W PSU | Be Quiet! Rock Pro 3

TBH if I wanted this keyboard/mouse shit to match I would have wanted to get a razer chroma keyboard.

I totally dropped $70 on a mouse that imma probably break in a year :(

You have a bad habit & problem of breaking things..

I think you should fix this first before you get anything.

I haven't "broken" any of my PC peripherals in ages.. Last I remember was ramming a Nintendo 64 controller against my wooden bed post for 3 minutes straight after losing 3 minigames in a row in Mario Party 2.

You have a bad habit & problem of breaking things..

I think you should fix this first before you get anything.

I haven't "broken" any of my PC peripherals in ages.. Last I remember was ramming a Nintendo 64 controller against my wooden bed post for 3 minutes straight after losing 3 minigames in a row in Mario Party 2.

I eat at my desk way too much so shit gets in places it shouldn't be and my logitech mouse died becasue the lazer got clogged with dog hair

Ok so, no dog in said room.

AND!

Fine, continue eating if you have to (I sure as hell do..) BUT, at least don't touch your s**t until you finish eating & wash your hands. Extra 30 seconds. Don't game during. Do a QuickByte session. Sponsored by: Staying Alive.

Go get it.  I don't like Ducky anymore cause Cherry stabilizers suck, but can't fault their build quality.  

Also, if the dude doesn't need RGB, lay off of him.  A lot of people honestly don't care about RGB, I'm one of them.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

realllllllly good, you will love it. mx blues are loud so you dont want them if you share a room with other people. if you use the room by your self then if ok. also you can buy o rings for it. i bought the tkl version because its a space saver. 

i7 4930k / Asus GTX titan / 16 gig dominator platinum / asus rampage extreme IV black edition AC4 / RM850 PSU / 512 samsung 840 pro