Need New keys

lyncblaze

Hey. I'm wondering where I can buy new membrane keys. I want to get some new keys for my Logitech G510s and I can;t find anywhere to buy them. Thanks!

What exactly do you mean? Do you need a new membrane rubber thingy that goes between your keys and the contacts? I'm really not sure what you mean :P

Edit - Or do you need new key caps

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

@ReadyToGame I want to get new keycaps. The membrane part itself is fine I just can;t find anywhere where I can get new keycaps.

@ReadyToGame I want to get new keycaps. The membrane part itself is fine I just can;t find anywhere where I can get new keycaps.

WIth membrane keyboards key caps aren't generally made for them, even if your keyboard is a Logitech G510s. I think you might just have to live with the keyboard as it is or upgrade to a new mechanical keyboard so you can actually get different key caps, sorry about that. :/

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.