Hey guys! Aaaanndd ladies  ;)

I just received my Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 today. I love this case, but there's not enough connections on the built in fan controller for all my fans. I would like to add a triple rad to the top of the case and a double to the front. This case only has enough connections for three fans, however.

So my question is: How can I connect a fan splitter (like the one linked below) to work with the built-in fan controller on my case?

http://amzn.com/B00OD7MO6E

I know there are others out there, so just use that one as an example. I'm trying to avoid the cables that split into more cables for easier cable management. That's why i really like the one linked there. I can use some double sided tape to mount that and plug all the fans in a single location. Any tips or hints are welcome. I'm a fairly experienced techie, so I'm not afraid to mod the fan controllers cable if I need to. 

Thanks! Have a great day!!!

Your attitude determines 100% of your life's outcomes. Bad Attitude, bad life. Great attitude, great life.

The one you show connects to your motherboards PMW fan headers normally the cpu one. your case fan controller is based off of volts it looks like (don't have one). if anything you could use splitters like this  http://www.amazon.com/PWM-Y-Splitter-Cable-Adapter/dp/B002OFP6QW/ref=pd_cp_pc_2and control 6 fans with the one comes with your case.also i don't think you can connect the fan controllers. you could run all you rad fans/pump on your motherboard fan headers and use your case fans with the controller that came with your case.  

Edit: for the least cables showing. get the fan controller listed, have the one fan cable that need to be to you motherboard showing hook up all fans to this one, and use a spiltter on your cpu op header for the pumps if need be. only two cables will show from the front but, you wont be using your case fan controller it will all be motherboard controlled from that first fan slot (the cpu cooler fan is goes off that pmw if 4pin.)