The "Best" A8 proc

I have decided to give up on going with an Athlon X4 860K, and I want to use my first-build PC as soon as possible. I already got ~$80 on my bank, and around $20 on my Pringles can (yes, I temporary deposit my cash on a clean Pringles can). I'm asking what would be the "best" A8 or A6 CPU?

Reasons behind the fall of X4 860K:

1. Time -- already delayed for 2 months because of multiple stores denying my card.

2. Card -- My card is an international Visa card. Most US PC stores only offer US-based cards

3. Affordability -- I opted out two options prior in choosing a viable CPU. Either A10-7850K or the 860K. Since 7850K will further delay the build, I planned to go 860K. Then refer back to numbers 1 and 2.

I know A8 or A6 APUs doesn't offer that much as those previous two. I am satisfied with a Medium or Semi-High (half on medium, some on High) settings on most games. And also, I'm only running at an 15" LCD monitor (1024x768 resolution at max). Here are some side specs:

CPU - the last one missing

RAM: Kingston 4GB 1866MHz (Will add another 4GB after case update, refer below)

HDD: 1x 80GB Seagate, 1x 750GB 2.5" Seagate (Upgrade to 1x WD Blue 1TB after RAM update)

PSU: Corsair VS450

MOBO: MSI A78-G41 PCMATE

Case: Modded Thermaltake v3 Black edition (Pretty bad mod, since the right side panel has windows, which can show up how my cable management failure) (Will upgrade to either TTake Versa H25 or NZXT Source 210 Window)

Any suggestions for the highest quality A6 or A8 APU?

Spoiler

Take a look at A8 7650K, best A8 you can get i think.