Possibly Final 980 Build

Hey all, I've been going at this a lot over the last month and next week will be the week I'm ordering it. (Coming home from a deployment). Please let me know what you think. I'm going for a red/black aesthetic look, please feel free to add suggestions. The budget isn't strict but I don't wanna add too much more money into it. I know my weakest point is probably the H55 but this will be my first AIO and I really just wanna start out with an entry level one, unless you guys highly recommend not doing that.

-Gaming AND some video editing is what I'm building for

-CX850M PSU will be used, until I upgrade later, but it will do the job for now. (right? lol)

-256GB 840 EVO I already have, as well as HDD storage

-I only buy from Newegg/Amazon

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($337.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H55 57.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($49.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($119.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Kingston Fury Red Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($139.79 @ Amazon)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 4GB Twin Frozr Video Card  ($554.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair 760T Black ATX Full Tower Case  ($179.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $1382.72
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-06 11:48 EST-0500

Thanks again all!

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

Hey all, I've been going at this a lot over the last month and next week will be the week I'm ordering it. (Coming home from a deployment). Please let me know what you think. I'm going for a red/black aesthetic look, please feel free to add suggestions. The budget isn't strict but I don't wanna add too much more money into it. I know my weakest point is probably the H55 but this will be my first AIO and I really just wanna start out with an entry level one, unless you guys highly recommend not doing that.

-CX850M PSU will be used, until I upgrade later, but it will do the job for now. (right? lol)

-256GB 840 EVO I already have, as well as HDD storage

-I only buy from Newegg/Amazon

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($337.99 @ Amazon)

CPU Cooler: Corsair H55 57.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($49.99 @ Amazon)

Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($119.98 @ Newegg)

Memory: Kingston Fury Red Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($139.79 @ Amazon)

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 4GB Twin Frozr Video Card  ($554.98 @ Newegg)

Case: Corsair 760T Black ATX Full Tower Case  ($179.99 @ Amazon)

Total: $1382.72

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-06 11:48 EST-0500

Thanks again all!

Looks great to me! The only thing that I'd advise would be to maybe get an H75/H80i GT if it's in your budget. Otherwise, it looks great and thank you for your service.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

if you are only gaming get an i5 4690k and a better cpu cooler (enermax liqtech 240)

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

if you are only gaming get an i5 4690k and a better cpu cooler (enermax liqtech 240)

Thanks! Forgot to mention that it's for gaming as well as some video editing. So I really want the 4790k!

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

Thanks! Forgot to mention that it's for gaming as well as some video editing. So I really want the 4790k!

thats alright, but really fit a better cpu cooler... i recommend the enermax liqtech, botht he 240mm and the 120mm rad sizes

that corsair h55 is very cheap, and cheap AiOs dont really end up very well.. id get a big tower air cooler like the Cryorig H5 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4UF1W87430&cm_re=cryorig-_-9SIA4UF1W87430-_-Product) if you cant affort a more  "decent" water cooler 

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

thats alright, but really fit a better cpu cooler... i recommend the enermax liqtech, botht he 240mm and the 120mm rad sizes

that corsair h55 is very cheap, and cheap AiOs dont really end up very well.. id get a big tower air cooler like the Cryorig H5 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4UF1W87430&cm_re=cryorig-_-9SIA4UF1W87430-_-Product) if you cant affort a more  "decent" water cooler 

I do like the red accent on that one! Thanks for the suggestion. I guess after spending that money a few more dollars for a better cooler is worth it.

I do like the red accent on that one! Thanks for the suggestion. I guess after spending that money a few more dollars for a better cooler is worth it.

if you want water cooling then i stick with my recommendation of the enermax liqtech series, (the 120mm is 80$ and the 240 is 110$) if you want air cooling Cryorig has the R1 Ultimate, accoring to one of the newegg reviews a guy got a 4.8 Ghz @ 1.35V and load temps 75c   that guy won the silicon lottery but that is one beefy ass cooler