Google Chrome Default Search Engine Help

If you go to Settings and Manage Search Engines you will see Default Search Engines and Other Search Engines.

I noticed I have a boat load of junk under Other Search Engines so I "X'd" them all since I have default search engines. In my Default Search Engines I had Google and about two others. I accidentally deleted Google and now I'm stuck with Techpowerup. I want to add Google back but I can't. I can't add anything to Other Search Engines nor can I add another Default Search Engine. Does anyone know a fix to this?

I tried re-installing but that didn't help.

I couldn't figure out how to add another one but you can edit the default search engines that are there so click on one that you don't want. Click on the first column and call it google, click on the second column and type in google.com, then in the third box paste in the following

{google:baseURL}search?q=%s&{google:RLZ}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:searchClient}{google:sourceId}{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}ie={inputEncoding}

I couldn't figure out how to add another one but you can edit the default search engines that are there so click on one that you don't want. Click on the first column and call it google, click on the second column and type in google.com, then in the third box paste in the following

{google:baseURL}search?q=%s&{google:RLZ}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:searchClient}{google:sourceId}{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}ie={inputEncoding}

You're a life saver.  :)