MSI Afterburner blocks voltage control for my MSI R9 270

maizepath

Hey guys,

I have been using MSI Afterburner for a while now and i am not new to overclocking, but voltage control is blocked for some reason.

I did the eula thing but it is still blocked and i can change the voltage on Sapphire TriXX.

Click on settings/general and then click unlock voltage control

did that, did everything i could in the settings.

I've also tried to unlock the voltage control on my card with no luck. AFAIK the only way of unlocking it is to flash the video bios ... I have no expertise in that area though.

Motherboard: MSI 770-C45 2606Mhz HT 200Mhz Bclk | CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE 3606Mhz | GPU: ASUS R9 270 DCU2 2GB 1125MHz Core 1500Mhz vRAM

RAM: HyperX Black PC3-12800 1600MHz 9-9-9-20 | Storage: HyperX 3K 120GB SSD SATA II + 570GB| PSU: EVGA 500B 500W              

F@H Stats: 7,077,384pts x 576wu (08/14/2015)                                                                                                    green=stock setting     red=above spec     blue=below spec

System Name: Rocinante = "workhorse"