acrylic or soft?

shert73

I have everything planed out and ready to order. I've never done any water cooling. So I keep putting it off. I want to do acrylic because it looks so nice and clean, dunno what to do. I'm sure I could do it but I dont want to spend the 500$ on a cpu loop and not be able to comple it. What should I do? Has anyone done acrylic, if so do you have any tips? I've watched just about every video on YouTube and researched it for about 2 months now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

<p>CPU: Intel i7 4790k(4.9GHz), Motherboard: ASUS sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 (2 way SLI) PSU: EVGA 850w G2 Storage: Intel 730 Series 240GB 2.5" SSD, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Designed by Razer, EK,Alphacool,Bitspower custom loop.

“Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.”

Albert Einstein 14 December 1930

best bet since this is the first is to complete the update with flexible tubing. this

way any issues, bugs or problems can easily be troubleshot and once it passes

all usage without issues then upgrade to acrylic tubing. it'll cost a bit more, but a

better experience can be had without fail in the middle of the build.

use 1/2" barb fittings and 7/16" tubing to get a feel of how the layout can be with

distilled water. roll that for a month and then build up inventory on acrylic tubing

and fittings and in a weekend, do the swap.