Wanting to get the H100i but I need some help

CoCoisConfused
Go to solution Solved by denestmor3,

yes it is quiter, especially with the Noctua fans!

My Cpus stock heatsink is loud and I do a lot of recording and streaming so i need a

quiet computer and i was thinking about getting the H100i or the H80i and i will be overclocking my cpu down the road.  So I guess what I'm trying to ask is the H100i much quieter then the stock heatsink that comes with the AMD FX 8320?

CPU AMD FX 8320

Case Corsair 300R

PC Specs  Case: Corsair 760T  CPU: i7 4790k @4.0GHz And Cooled By The H100i  Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero GPU: EVGA GTX 980 KINGPIN 4GB  RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB  SSD128 Boot Drive  HDD: 1TB WD 7200RPM  PSU:  750w Corsair RM  OS: Windows 8.1 (64bit)

The fans that come with it can be very loud, but can also be turned down to basically silent using Corsair Link, which is what I did. You can also get different fans for it if you require it to be silent and perform great but, my FX8150 is overclocked to 4.4GHz right now with the basically locked at 600RPM and the temps are fine. 

yes it is quiter, especially with the Noctua fans!

Thanks! and I plan on getting Noctua fans! :)

PC Specs  Case: Corsair 760T  CPU: i7 4790k @4.0GHz And Cooled By The H100i  Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero GPU: EVGA GTX 980 KINGPIN 4GB  RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB  SSD128 Boot Drive  HDD: 1TB WD 7200RPM  PSU:  750w Corsair RM  OS: Windows 8.1 (64bit)